News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Fast and Furious Star Paul Walker (all around car guy) Dies in Porsche Accident

Started by TUFCAT, November 30, 2013, 11:39:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JB400

Quote from: Mopar Nut on December 05, 2013, 03:30:08 AM
Quote from: Fred on December 04, 2013, 11:59:44 PM
Quote from: ws23rt on December 04, 2013, 11:07:31 PM
Quote from: Fred on December 04, 2013, 11:00:37 PM
Quote from: ws23rt on December 04, 2013, 10:58:10 PM
Quote from: Fred on December 04, 2013, 10:39:27 PM
My first  marriage also only lasted around 2 years. Thankfully my present wife whom I shall love forever rescued me from the clutches of misery.
This Jan. 2014, we're coming up to 40 years together.  
It does work   :cheers:

Does your wife have a sister?

She has two but I wouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole.    :lol:     Believe me when I say....I got the pick of the bunch in that family.   :icon_smile_big:

Thanks anyway Fred :lol:  I have a long time--long distance GF anyway.  I am happy :cheers:
Hope your family get togethers aren't too rough. :lol:

The upside........mum in law is lovely.

HAPPY.......that's the magic word.  :2thumbs:
Is this Mrs. Fred talking?
No, but she's looking over his shoulder :lol:

Mytur Binsdirti

Jeez, even I'm not this cold.....

http://o.canada.com/entertainment/writer-of-top-5-reasons-im-glad-paul-walker-is-dead-on-suicide-watch-after-deluge-of-death-threats/

1.No more Fast & Furious sequels
2.There hasn't been a good celebrity death in a while
3.His death has been a good distraction from the soldiers who died this week
4.Vin Diesel will finally be forced to expand his career
5.This proves that rich douchebags die young too

However, she does bring up some legitimate points; especially #4.

wingcar

I have no use for people like her or those that would actually post garbage like that.  She is nothing more than a hater without talent and no compassion for others.  Perhaps she is trying to work her way into MSNBC...    :flush:
1970 Daytona Charger SE "clone" (440/Auto)
1967 Charger (360,6-pak/Auto)
2008 Challenger SRT8 BLK (6.1/Auto) 6050 of 6400

polywideblock

with  any luck the  no talent bitch will succeed and stop wasting oxygen    :yesnod:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

JB400

I wonder if her thoughts stem from an actual dislike of Walker or of F&F?  Or, does she live in an area full of fartcan ricers?

Regardless, I think she should have kept her mouth shut.  She made her bed, and'll have to sleep in it for quite a while.

polywideblock

have you ever talked to a Goth ? they hate everything mainstream  or popular

JB400

Quote from: polywideblock on December 05, 2013, 12:31:03 PM
Honestly, I've never met one, that I'm aware of anyway.

myk

Quote from: wingcar on December 05, 2013, 09:54:38 AM
I have no use for people like her or those that would actually post garbage like that.  She is nothing more than a hater without talent and no compassion for others.  Perhaps she is trying to work her way into MSNBC...    :flush:

Nah I get her; when a no-talent nobody has nothing worthy to contribute to the world but they still crave attention, they need to resort to that sort of stuff.  I said it before and I'll say it again: say what you will about his acting, movies or lifestyle, but through his career and most importantly his philanthropy Paul Walker touched a lot of lives and did more good than I or anyone else I personally know.  If someone can find fault with that, well I've got nothing more to say...

Dino

Quote from: myk on December 05, 2013, 02:15:25 PM
Quote from: wingcar on December 05, 2013, 09:54:38 AM

Nah I get her; when a no-talent nobody has nothing worthy to contribute to the world but they still crave attention, they need to resort to that sort of stuff.  I said it before and I'll say it again: say what you will about his acting, movies or lifestyle, but through his career and most importantly his philanthropy Paul Walker touched a lot of lives and did more good than I or anyone else I personally know.  If someone can find fault with that, well I've got nothing more to say...

Even if he didn't do all the good he did, if he was a plain guy flipping burgers I would still mourn his death.  It's tragic no matter how you look at it.  There will always be scum that wants to get fame and fortune off of someone else's misery. 

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

myk

bull

The coroner's investigation revealed that Walker died from a combination of physical trauma and thermal incineration. Well, thank you, Captain Obvious. We can officially rule out cancer and heart disease.

nvrbdn

sounds like the firemen at the scene already called that one. :yesnod:

who woulda thunk it would be trauma and thermal inceneration. :shruggy:  just befuddles the mind. :yesnod:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

472 R/T SE

Quote from: bull on December 05, 2013, 02:31:03 PM
The coroner's investigation revealed that Walker died from a combination of physical trauma and thermal incineration. Well, thank you, Captain Obvious. We can officially rule out cancer and heart disease.

I hope the initial injuries were massive enough that they were both unconscious when the fire started.  I can't imagine laying there & not being able to move to free yourself from eminent doom. 
60 seconds of pure anguish to endure.

So his girlfriend was 16 when he met her?  Don't know about the rest of you but the guy's pretty easy on the eyes'.  Earlier today while talking to my Dr.s son I mentioned that & his 2 secretaries said, "Who..Paul Walker?  Oh yeah." (both at the same time)
I'm quite confident in my sexuality saying that as well.

Our 12 yr. old daughter "bloomed" earlier this year & it's still going.  By the time she's 16 she'll most likely have been a young lady for a while.  Would I object to say an up & coming movie actor coming to our door to date our daughter. 
That's a loaded question.  It would all depend on circumstances.  Right now it sounds absolutely nuts....

My wife was 18 & I was 27 when we met.  I was the only one that was bothered by it.  Her parents' loved me.  Of course I respected & took great care of her in those early days'.  The fact she was still a virgin put me on a whole new playing field.

It was all my buddys' from work who said she was gonna grow up & realize she wasn't able to enjoy life.  Oh yeah, she's gonna change, you'll see.  You won't make it 5 years.  It really scared me hearing it from all the old timers'.  Well I've been in this wheelchair 10 years & 1 week now & she's still by my side, it'll be 20 years in June.

Baldwinvette77

Quote from: polywideblock on December 05, 2013, 12:31:03 PM

i thought we all hated econoboxes, teen pop music and soap operas????

polywideblock

A383Wing

A383Wing

Baldwinvette77

clearly i've been cheated and lied to... and when you say first gen skyline , do you mean the one from the 50's ???? or the early 70's.... or?

JB400

Looks like the production company is donating some proceeds from sales of F&F6 to one of Walkers' charities.  Just seen it on one of their ads on TV

Mike DC

There's some fresh news on the movie.  Production on F&F#7 has been officially shut down indefinitely.  

It doesn't sound like they intend to quit it, but they're thinking about making bigger changes.

Insurance coverage would probably eat the cost of the entire production up to now if they decided it was unworkable to continue.  That might keep it from being a total financial disaster for Universal but they're still looking at the early summer of 2014 with no "tentpole" big movie to release.

Universal has too much riding on this franchise to handle this in a shoddy way.  It's not just F&F#7 that is at stake; they had a confirmed #8 and possibly #9 in the pipeline.  Way over a billion dollars could be changing direction now because of Walker's death.  This goes way beyond an artistic problem for one movie and deep into Universal's stock price.