News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Married guys, who's your fantasy love??????????????????

Started by skip68, November 24, 2013, 11:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

What a sorry thread this is with 2 pages of babble from you guys & hardly any photos.   :smilielol:

I like.....

Dita Von Teese

and....

Michelle Pfeifer

and.....

Mila Jovavich

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

4cruzin

Here are my top 2 choices . . . both are hot as hell! 
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

skip68

Anna Faris.     :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: 
"House bunny"     

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

bull

Interesting topic because my wife lets me have girlfriends as long as there's zero chance I'll ever see them or meet them or somehow be in the same room with them. For a long time it was Drew Barrymore and then it was Jennifer Love Hewitt and Halle Barry and Angelina Jolie and a bunch of others. I go through them pretty quick, especially if they talk too much. Right now it's a tossup between Katee Sackhoff and Scarlett Johansson.

Fred

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on November 26, 2013, 07:54:42 AM
Quote from: nvrbdn on November 26, 2013, 07:53:47 AM
Quote from: Fred on November 26, 2013, 02:01:34 AM
Quote from: nvrbdn on November 25, 2013, 10:08:06 PM
cha ching. i agree 100% barbie was the best.  did hee haw and some guest shots on the love boat.

I don't know what's wrong with me but I don't find her remotely attractive. Not then and not now   :shruggy:

dang,fred, you ok?? someone check on fred. :nana:
He's alright.  His wife was reading over his shoulder :lol:

Yeah, she promptly deleted the pic I posted of her in my first reply too.
But truth be told, I'm in love with my wife, no need for fantasies.  I think Maria Bello is a bit of a spunk!   :icon_smile_big:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

ACUDANUT

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Tilar

Chuck you limited yourself to only married guys... Us old divorced guys are divorced for a reason  :D    This young lady is hotter than 2 dollar pistol.  :drool5:  :drool5:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaSy8yy-mr8
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

cdr

It would be my beautiful wife ,i have no idea why she treats me so good.
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

RoscoePColtrain

Used to love Kelly Hu, Lucy Liu and Maggie Q...

Now... Easily Ela Pasion, she's an import model (I guess you see the pattern  :2thumbs: )

dyslexic teddybear

Just like Mopars :scratchchin:

Just about all of them. :D

Seriously, the lucky among us, already have her. The wise, realize that.  :yesnod:

I'm lucky now......and wise enough to know it.

troy.70R/T

polywideblock

as well as Lynda carter a more recent one would be Alyssa Milano    :drool5:   

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

JB400

A little bit before my time, but who had Raquel Welch on their walls?

Ghoste

JB400

I'm sure Cheryll Tiegs probably graced someone's wall as well

Maybe Samantha Fox

200MPH

Charger

Fred

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Fred

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Ponch ®

Right now, its this broad. Had no clue who she was nor had I ever heard of her until I spent the summer in Mexico and some of my local friends dragged me out to one of her shows. Love at first sight.

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

bakerhillpins

I guess Ill show my age or my style, make your choice. 

Vicki Butler Henderson and of course Diane Lane.   :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Fred

Diane Lane...........just watched "Must love Dogs" last night.  :2thumbs:

draftingmonkey

I was told by the missus that she was my fantasy girl. Should never have bought her that .38 SW. She seems to think it is her husband alignment tool.