News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Zakk Wilde

Started by twodko, November 18, 2013, 06:59:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twodko

I know I'm way behind the times but......

I watched a prerecorded live concert with Zakk Wilde and the Black Label Society last night on AXS TV.

They labelled the band as heavy metal.....Wilde played for Black Sabbath and Pantera, but I just

thought their sound was good solid rock. This guy's voice is haunting and the boy can pick.

Just sayin'
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

472 R/T SE

Quote from: twodko on November 18, 2013, 06:59:05 PM
I know I'm way behind the times but......

I watched a prerecorded live concert with Zakk Wilde and the Black Label Society last night on AXS TV.

They labelled the band as heavy metal.....Wilde played for Black Sabbath and Pantera, but I just

thought their sound was good solid rock. This guy's voice is haunting and the boy can pick.

Just sayin'

He can most definitely play.  Most of Ozzys lead can.  BLS have the most songs on my mp3.

Indygenerallee

Yep, Zak rocks!! been a fan a long time. Here is a OLD, old, video of him covering Mississippi Queen. http://youtu.be/BejHAxeHUyY
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

bill440rt

Zakk kicks A$$!!

Definitely one of my influences.  :yesnod:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

twodko

Righteous vid! Thanks.
In their present incarnation I can easily imagine them shaking the clubhouse on Sons of Anarchy!

twodko

Righteous vid! Thanks.
In their present incarnation I can easily imagine them shaking the clubhouse on Sons of Anarchy.

Or any hard tail clubhouse anywhere!

RallyeMike

A couple of years ago BLS toured with Thin Lizzy and Judas Priest. I have to say I enjoyed that show a helluva lot. The stand in for Phil on Lizzy vocals was an absolute ringer.

1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

twodko

I just YouTube'd some Thin Lizzy. Haven't heard them for..........can't remember.

472 R/T SE

My 1st concert was Head East.  I'm thinking Thin Lizzy opened or it might have been the other way around. 
I remember one of the bands I had never heard of so I was listening to as much of their music as I could so I the music wasn't all new to me.