News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Green washer fluid

Started by Ghoste, November 18, 2013, 10:52:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ODZKing

Quote from: Dino on November 21, 2013, 11:58:11 AM
I like the blue stuff in my washer bottle, it's purdy.

I used to have a bottle of the yellow fluid, which you can turn to green by pouring some of the blue in there.  I can't remember where I got it though...
:lol: Ya sure the yellow stuff was washer fluid?  :smilielol:

Dino

Quote from: ODZKing on November 21, 2013, 11:59:08 AM
Quote from: Dino on November 21, 2013, 11:58:11 AM
I like the blue stuff in my washer bottle, it's purdy.

I used to have a bottle of the yellow fluid, which you can turn to green by pouring some of the blue in there.  I can't remember where I got it though...
:lol: Ya sure the yellow stuff was washer fluid?  :smilielol:

Yes smarty-pants it was washer fluid.   :lol:

I have to admit, it did look a bit strange in the washer bottle.  That's probably why I never bought another.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Ghoste

hemigeno

Quote from: maxwellwedge on November 19, 2013, 11:15:08 AM
My 440-6 Limelite 'Cuda was the last one....a few years ago....Got OE Gold and best of show. May go through it again with some other stuff but it is a huge undertaking of time, stress etc.   Ask Geno..... :lol:

I still have at least another year of therapy before they'll let me around anything sharp.

Jim, with you already being a veteran of the OE grind, you're entitled to twice the  :notworthy:  if you go through the crucible yet again.  My hat's off to ya, man.

maxwellwedge

Quote from: hemigeno on November 25, 2013, 12:11:59 PM
Quote from: maxwellwedge on November 19, 2013, 11:15:08 AM
My 440-6 Limelite 'Cuda was the last one....a few years ago....Got OE Gold and best of show. May go through it again with some other stuff but it is a huge undertaking of time, stress etc.   Ask Geno..... :lol:

I still have at least another year of therapy before they'll let me around anything sharp.

That is some funny stuff.....true....but still funny!

I have a couple I am doing to the silly standard......I may or may not enter them when they are done......I don't think I have the pain threshold Dave W has!  :lol:

hemigeno

Quote from: maxwellwedge on November 25, 2013, 02:32:32 PM
I have a couple I am doing to the silly standard......I may or may not enter them when they are done......I don't think I have the pain threshold Dave W has!  :lol:

I certainly don't have Dave W.'s pain threshold or tenacity either.

Even if you don't enter the cars anywhere, you gotta let me know when they're completed.  I have been jonesin' for another trip north, and that'd be the perfect reason to visit.

Back to washer fluid - we used a bluish-green mixture in my Daytona which I had ASSuMED to be correct.  Are there vintage magazine photos which show the correct hue?

Ghoste