News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

oh come on now 350z...

Started by 1974dodgecharger, November 18, 2013, 07:19:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargerboy69

I have seen some sweet 350Z's. . . . this one was not one of them.  Like the guys taking the video says, he went to Pep Boys and bought everything he could.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

Ghoste

Rice is just not my thing and this is a good example why.  :rotz:

dyslexic teddybear

Old family saying come to mind.......

"More money then brains"

I think the same thing when I see a "mall crawler" too. :eek2:

6spd68

Oh 'car guys' that know nothing of what they're driving...   ::)  :pity:
Every great legend has it's humble beginning.
Project 668:
1968 Dodge Charger (318 Car)
Projected Driveline:
383 with mild stroke
Carb intake w/Holley 750 VS

6-Speed Dodge Viper Transmission

Fully rebuilt Dana-60 w/Motive gears. 3.55 Posi, Yukon axles.

Finished in triple black. 

ETA: "Some velvet morning, when I'm straight..."

tan top

:lol:  that guy has  got to be doing that for a Dare surly  :shruggy:     :lol:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

myk

Lemme get this straight-two guys in a car with a wing bigger than the car they were making fun of decided to follow and confront the "ricer?"  I don't know about you guys but I work about 50 hours a week and I wish I had the time to drive around making fun of people and their idiotic cars.  All sorts of fail going on with that video.  Those guys need to get a life!

rt green

I saw a 350z with a jimme johns thing on the roof top the other day. it was a wtf moment
third string oil changer

Just 6T9 CHGR

Dare to be different?  haters gonna hate!  :angel:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

charge69

1974dodgecharger

PART DUX!!!!

guy in the 350z saids he has a 'K and M supercharger' and runs it at '14 psi' lol.....oh boy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PlYlLaxV38

Well at least the kids driving are driving a SRT4 neon  you can hear the blow off valve go off and the SRT4 wing.

myk

I'd rather drive a 350 than a "Skittle" any day; don't care how much faster the Skittle is...

6spd68

Quote from: myk on November 19, 2013, 01:16:44 AM
I'd rather drive a 350 than a "Skittle" any day; don't care how much faster the Skittle is...

Agreed

I'd go with an all black Fairlady-Z if I had the opportunity and available funds.
Every great legend has it's humble beginning.
Project 668:
1968 Dodge Charger (318 Car)
Projected Driveline:
383 with mild stroke
Carb intake w/Holley 750 VS

6-Speed Dodge Viper Transmission

Fully rebuilt Dana-60 w/Motive gears. 3.55 Posi, Yukon axles.

Finished in triple black. 

ETA: "Some velvet morning, when I'm straight..."

bill440rt

"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

chargd72

Part 2 is pretty funny too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PlYlLaxV38

Quote from: myk on November 18, 2013, 02:03:09 PM
Lemme get this straight-two guys in a car with a wing bigger than the car they were making fun of decided to follow and confront the "ricer?"  I don't know about you guys but I work about 50 hours a week and I wish I had the time to drive around making fun of people and their idiotic cars.  All sorts of fail going on with that video.  Those guys need to get a life!

Not a fan of either but there is a difference between a "ricer" and a "tuner".  My guess is the car the guys filming were in was a Mitsubishi Eclipse.  It did sound properly built and did have some sort of forced induction.  I can appreciate when cars a properly built for performance even though I wouldn't be caught dead owning one of those.

'72 Charger SE 4bbl 318                          '76 Power Wagon 400 W200                                 2011 (attempt at a) Charger

Ghoste

And at least both groups have an interest in cars.  They aren't cars that excite me at all but it has to better than joining Sierra Club and pushing for anti car legislation or something.

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: myk on November 19, 2013, 01:16:44 AM

but myk would you rather drive his 350z or your very own 350z.  My point of the posting is that I would rather drive the kids SRT4 vs that guys 350z.  He put a fake blower on there, claims a supercharger that does not exist, labels all around etc. 

Yes the 350z is better vehicle than that SRT4 sure, but between the two cars in that video that 350z blows vs the SRT4.

Silver R/T

350z is definitely better car than neon, even though neon is fast, it's still a neon. 350z holds its value much better and is more desirable than neon. You can rice out any car, from neon to Ferrari.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Ghoste

JB400

I'd rather not be in a situation to where I'd have to pick one just to get home.

hatersaurusrex

Quote from: Silver R/T on November 23, 2013, 02:21:27 PM
350z is definitely better car than neon, even though neon is fast, it's still a neon. 350z holds its value much better and is more desirable than neon. You can rice out any car, from neon to Ferrari.

Mopar or no car.  Unless it's a Neon.  Then I pick no car.
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

odcics2

I've owned a few Neons.  I had no issues with any of them...   :2thumbs:
Gotta ask, how many have you owned?    :shruggy:
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

Lord Warlock

The eclipse and the 97 3000GT both have a wing similar to that one.   and it came stock that way, not that it wasn't a bit over the top when it came out.  The 99 3000GT had one even worse.  at least the turbo 3kgt is fairly respectable without many mods.  A boost controller and a downpipe to increase flow will wake those up pretty nice.  Don't even need fart can mufflers.   

Have to admit the 350z was a bit overboard with stick ons, why anyone would put a hilborn style scoop on the hood of a 350z is beyond me.  Just goes to show that pep boys stocks those for a reason, some moron will buy them to look cool. 

I don't usually drive around dissing rice, pretty much think any of the tuner cars or jap cars are a joke if they put a big muffler on the back.  There are a few that can get up and go though, the wrx, the 3kgt/stealth, and supra all can usually outrun many of the 60s musclecars without breaking a sweat, but many of them look pretty gross even before they start gluing foreign objects to the hoods.  Own a stealth turbo, and love  the banana spoiler that came with it, actually worked very well at speeds over 120mph.  It'll out accelerate the charger r/t and most of the mustangs I've had, but were expensive to maintain compared to any of the other cars i've had.
69 RT/SE Y3 cream yellow w/tan vinyl top and black r/t stripe. non matching 440/375, 3:23, Column shift auto w/buddy seat, tan interior, am/fm w/fr to back fade, Now wears 17" magnum 500 rims and Nitto tires. Fresh repaint, new interior, new wheels and tires.

spoolinhard

Quote from: odcics2 on November 24, 2013, 05:18:03 PM
I've owned a few Neons.  I had no issues with any of them...   :2thumbs:
Gotta ask, how many have you owned?    :shruggy:

I do!!! Love it, would part with my charger before my srt any day of the week.

Ghoste