News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Cheapest '68-'70 Charger Dash Bezels?

Started by MxRacer855, November 13, 2013, 10:50:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MxRacer855

Hey guys,

The cheapest cluster/dash reproduction 5-piece bezels I've come across are just under $500... Does anyone know where to get them cheaper? I want a kit with a standard 8-track radio, ribbed plastic, with chrome trim. Beautiful look!

Thanks guys!
-Jeff

bull

PG Classic is probably your best bet if you keep an eye on their sales and Ebay listings. I was able to get my 5 piece bezel kit for $362 plus shipping through one of their auctions. Also there's usually a PG Classic sales code to be found in the discounts section if you can't find one of their auctions.

Mike DC

If you can live without the chrome finish on the rings & outlines then it's pretty easy to refinish a used set of that plastic.  Plenty of decent driver cars just have silver paint on those areas. 

472 R/T SE

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on November 14, 2013, 04:43:41 PM

If you can live without the chrome finish on the rings & outlines then it's pretty easy to refinish a used set of that plastic.  Plenty of decent driver cars just have silver paint on those areas. 

Silver paint or has anyone ever tried Bare Metal?

MxRacer855

Thanks! I will check out PG Classic for sales on them. I really wanted that original OEM chrome trim... So that will most likely be my beat bet! $362 is a great price relative to what's out there!

VegasCharger

I just ordered my set through Classic Industries.
$347.44 after shipping cost.
Although CI was running 20% off to bring the cost down.
Not sure if they're still offering it.
Also my kit is the A/C version therefore 3 piece vs 5 piece.
I can't believe some shops charges over $100.00 more for just two small pieces.

Good luck  :cheers: