News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Had to happen eventually

Started by ODZKing, November 08, 2013, 08:50:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ODZKing

Nov 8, 2013 ... our first snowfall.   :rotz:

nvrbdn

wow, they are predicting snow flurries here in the st louis area next monday. im not ready yet. :brickwall:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

JB400

I expect this winter to be a little worse than last year.  Last year was pretty mild.  That, and we had 2 weeks of almost constant rain so far this fall.

burnout.dawg

Already happened here a couple weeks ago. We've had three more since. I'm really not looking forward to this winter.  :-\

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: nvrbdn on November 08, 2013, 09:33:02 AM
wow, they are predicting snow flurries here in the st louis area next monday.

Cool. :coolgleamA:

Bring it on. :2thumbs:

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

polywideblock

its 35* C and very humid   :eek2:  cant we just ban winter and summer and just have a bearable spring /autumn   instead  :scratchchin:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Fred

Quote from: polywideblock on November 08, 2013, 06:13:07 PM
its 35* C and very humid   :eek2:  cant we just ban winter and summer and just have a bearable spring /autumn   instead  :scratchchin:

Wouldn't that be great.  We're expecting a top of 11* today. And it's raining. Not so nice to round off the Spring racing carnival today. Still, we're safe from bushfires.

Fred

Quote from: Fred on November 08, 2013, 06:19:25 PM

Wouldn't that be great.  We're expecting a top of 11* today. And it's raining. Not so nice to round off the Spring racing carnival today. Still, we're safe from bushfires.

Did I say raining............my mistake. I meant pouring!

bill440rt

I noticed light flurries this afternoon while crossing the GWB in NY.  :brickwall:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

JB400

Quote from: Fred on November 08, 2013, 06:30:16 PM

Wouldn't that be great.  We're expecting a top of 11* today. And it's raining. Not so nice to round off the Spring racing carnival today. Still, we're safe from bushfires.

It's hardly raining at all.  Temps ain't bad either

Fred

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on November 09, 2013, 01:31:14 AM
Quote from: Fred on November 08, 2013, 06:30:16 PM

Wouldn't that be great.  We're expecting a top of 11* today. And it's raining. Not so nice to round off the Spring racing carnival today. Still, we're safe from bushfires.

It's hardly raining at all.  Temps ain't bad either

Well enjoy it while it lasts.  :2thumbs:  Ours was a bummer of a day.

BrianShaughnessy

Today's learn something new everyday moment...

Yesterday we had graupel in the afternoon when I was leaving the shop.   Wasn't snow and wasn't hail...  don't remember ever seeing it before.  :shruggy:

Graupel (German pronunciation: ['gʁaʊpɛl]; English /ˈɡraʊpəl/, also called soft hail or snow pellets)[1] refers to precipitation that forms when supercooled droplets of water are collected and freeze on a falling snowflake, forming a 2–5 mm (0.079–0.197 in) ball of rime. Strictly speaking, graupel is not the same as hail or ice pellets.
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

FlatbackFanatic

We had about 4inches here in MN last week, its all gone now, we had some rain last night and it melted all the snow. Now the trees can resume letting their leaves fall.... :yesnod:
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

Silver R/T

Im always ready, I just hope I drive my truck instead of my car when it hits hard lol
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722