News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

STOLEN 1972 Charger owned by KWS

Started by KWS, November 07, 2013, 02:39:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACUDANUT

Okay, lets stop with the  "her" bs. What has Kenny found out. :Twocents:

Ghoste

Well its over a month since the incident and also over a month since he was last on so I'm guessing he's found absolutely nothing and the car is sadly long gone.

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: Ghoste on December 17, 2013, 07:43:33 PM
Well its over a month since the incident and also over a month since he was last on so I'm guessing he's found absolutely nothing and the car is sadly long gone.

Yup....   probably parted out or whatever.     The insurance check has probably been cashed.     :shruggy:
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Paul G

What irritates me is KWS not coming back here to reply to any of our posts. No updates, nothing.
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

Ghoste

I think he keeps a pretty full schedule.

ACUDANUT

Yea right, he ain't got 5 minutes to spare ? :scratchchin:

Ghoste

I don't know?  I figure he's probably lucky when he can post here at all.

greenpigs

He found the time to post when it was stolen.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Ghoste

fy469rtse

He's probably outside brittneys house, stake out no laptop with wireless , didn't he find out she was a suspect lol :D

Ghoste

Aero426

Quote from: Paul G on December 18, 2013, 01:50:11 PM
What irritates me is KWS not coming back here to reply to any of our posts. No updates, nothing.

This stolen car thread was posted on many different boards.    Although I have not followed it closely, I really have not heard any updates anywhere.

The only thing to be irritated about is if your own car was stolen.  

Dans 68

Quote from: Aero426 on December 20, 2013, 01:36:17 PM
Quote from: Paul G on December 18, 2013, 01:50:11 PM

This stolen car thread was posted on many different boards.    Although I have not followed it closely, I really have not heard any updates anywhere.

The only thing to be irritated about is if your own car was stolen.  

Agreed. I consider KWS just another Charger aficionado, with a cool job that finances his passion. I hope that Charger turns up intact.

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

Aero426

KWS posted yesterday on Moparts that the Charger is still MIA.   

ACUDANUT

Quote from: Aero426 on December 22, 2013, 09:44:43 PM

Moparts..?? What are we, the bastard child ???

A383Wing

Quote from: ACUDANUT on December 22, 2013, 10:41:49 PM

even lower......stepchild

Aero426

Quote from: ACUDANUT on December 22, 2013, 10:41:49 PM

Why would it matter where he responded and posted the news?      It isn't personal.    

C_stripes

Maybe he seen how much some of you all were complaining about it. Honestly, if he wasn't famous, would any of you care?
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

Ghoste

nvrbdn

far as im concerned he is just another charger owner with some awesome cars. and i would definately like updates no matter where they are posted. in his case, i would say he has a bit of a busier schedule than i do so i can understand why he doesnt hang out here every day like i do.

as far as him being famous,  his fame or money doesnt fund my hobby, so he is just another charger owner like the rest of us. :Twocents:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Paul G

I say BS on all that. Sure he is a celebrity, but he came here asking for help locating his car, then doesn't even have the courtesy to update us, or at least reply back once, say thanks for the effort guys, nothing. I guess we are not worthy of his presence.

Sorry, that is just how I feel. I give two sh!ts who he is or what he has done in life. He is a car guy, Mopar guy just like the rest of us. He should treat us with the same respect we would give to someone else, regardless of his celebrity.

Makes me feel like this board is only useful to him if we can help him, otherwise he could care less about us and this board.

Same goes for Mark Worman. Started a thread then never came back. 
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

Aero426

Quote from: Paul G on December 23, 2013, 11:00:56 AM
I say BS on all that. Sure he is a celebrity, but he came here asking for help locating his car, then doesn't even have the courtesy to update us, or at least reply back once, say thanks for the effort guys, nothing. I guess we are not worthy of his presence.

Sorry, that is just how I feel. I give two sh!ts who he is or what he has done in life. He is a car guy, Mopar guy just like the rest of us. He should treat us with the same respect we would give to someone else, regardless of his celebrity.

Makes me feel like this board is only useful to him if we can help him, otherwise he could care less about us and this board.

Same goes for Mark Worman. Started a thread then never came back. 

This sounds like the talk of a jilted girlfriend.   If someone here actually did something and contributed to the recovery, I guess I would expect a response.

Just because someone does not post (for whatever reason!) does not mean they are unappreciative or intended to be disrespectful.     

KWS

You guys are funny. I apologize for not posting sooner. Does me taking time out of my Christmas evening to post an update make up for it? The fact is, there's no update to post really. No leads, no car, no parts, no nothing. For those of you wondering why the car wasn't at my house, as you can see in the Britney photos, my cars get rented out from time to time for TV, movies and photo shoots. The day it was stolen it was scheduled to be used in a new television show and following that a major movie. It's certainly a bummer that the car is gone, but we will build more cars. My friends, family and loved ones are all still accounted for, so that's what is important. I appreciate all of you keeping an eye out for me.

nvrbdn

great to hear from you kenny. all the best to you and your family tonight. and you are right, you can always build more. the family is most important. merry christmas. :2thumbs: :cheers:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Ghoste