News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wounded warrior needs a Charger project...

Started by aslbow, September 08, 2014, 05:28:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aslbow

:drool5:

Hello to all!

I am finally retired from the US Army, after 30 years, many presidents, several wars and conflicts, many injuries and maladies, and last but not least the time to resurrect a 68,69,70 charger to replace the 69 R/T I had to sell oh so long ago to feed babies and travel the world with a young family in tow. Sigh....

The problem is that they are now so expensive. I bought mine from my uncle for 4500.00 bucks in 1975. Sigh again.

Please, if you know of one that I can get, let me know.

I'm on federal disability and waiting for the VBA to decide the veterans disability stuff. I have, among other things, PTSD and TBI's.

Thanks in advance!  Oh, mine was yellow , with black decals, 440 magnum.

SovereignZuul

Wow, was inflation that bad when a used Charger sold for 4500 when a new one 5 years earlier was only 3000?

Sorry, born in 1984, I don't understand the old world... :lol:

Good luck in your search!
1970 Dodge Charger - 1969 Dodge Dart - 2008 Dodge Caliber SRT4 - 1997 Dodge Neon (Sold for Charger Parts)

Benfro89

LOOKING FOR THE ONE :)

JB400

Let me be the first to say welcome to the forum :cheers: and best of luck acquiring a car :popcrn:  Your service is greatly appreciated as well  :cheers:

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: Benfro89 on September 08, 2014, 06:13:32 PM
I know just the car http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/4651867238.html  :2thumbs:

so they are including a blower motor with that car for 15k?  That pic looks like its from Als toy barn for cars....I bet it is, lol.

odcics2

Quote from: aslbow on September 08, 2014, 05:28:01 PM

The problem is that they are now so expensive. I bought mine from my uncle for 4500.00 bucks in 1975. Sigh again.

Hmmm, I paid $750. for a '68 in 1973 with 43,000 miles on it from the original owner...   Just sayin...   :Twocents:
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: aslbow on September 08, 2014, 05:28:01 PM

Hello to all!

I am finally retired from the US Army, after 30 years, many presidents, several wars and conflicts, many injuries and maladies, and last but not least the time to resurrect a 68,69,70 charger to replace the 69 R/T I had to sell oh so long ago to feed babies and travel the world with a young family in tow. Sigh....

Please, if you know of one that I can get, let me know.

I'm on federal disability and waiting for the VBA to decide the veterans disability stuff. I have, among other things, PTSD and TBI's.

Thanks in advance!  Oh, mine was yellow , with black decals, 440 magnum.

How much money have you got to spend ?

ACUDANUT

After 30 years in the Army, you are already getting at least 3.5K a month in retirement pay.. Why are you wanting more and going after the VA ? If you had "PTSD and TBI's" why did they let you reenlist so many times. ?  :brickwall: