News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Execute the loser already

Started by bull, March 04, 2006, 08:03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060304/ap_on_re_us/serial_killer

It's his third death sentence by jury but these pansy judges keep trying to let this pathetic monster off. What does it take to get justice in America these days?

"Two previous juries had sentenced [Dayton Leroy] Rogers to death but the Oregon Supreme Court overturned the sentences, in one case ruling that the jury must be given the option of sentencing Rogers to life in prison without the possibility of parole."

golden73

I cannot believe that. The court system in this country is a joke. People that broke the law will say whatever they have to so they will get sympathy and a lesser sentence. This guy is an animal, and should have been executed years ago...

I wonder how much money the judge made on this trial......

hemihead

I agree and if you have money or a big name you can do anything you want in this country.They will just slap your fingers.  :icon_smile_dissapprove:
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

RECHRGD

I hate this stuff! :flame: :flame: How much taxpayer money has already been wasted on keeping this scumbag alive all these years, not to mention the cost of all the trials?  Now he's the victim because of his childhood?  Give me a break!  I had a screwed up childhood and managed to make something of myself without becoming a murderer along the way.  These criminals make a choice to do what they do.  Fry him slowly.  Bob
13.53 @ 105.32

Charger_Fan

He should die the exact same way his victims died, period.
And if the average person in charge of carrying out the order get's too queasy, i'm sure there's enough fellow inmates who would like to perform the necessary task.  :icon_smile_evil:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

greenpigs

He should be ass raped(assuming he doesn't like that) and strung up from a tree.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

SirNik73

I agree that murders would die the same way they killed their victims. When i was a kid i remember my dad telling me how he would have killed Timothy McVay. put him in a small building on the back acres of some prison. let him live a prisoners life for a while, and then one day when he is all comfy in is sell, blow the freaking building up without warning.

yep, this guy should be cut on while alive then left for dead.. he'll bleed to death I'm sure.
1973 Charger SE
1973 Charger Parts car
1968 Couger... got this one for free! and it looks like it was free :)
1983 Toyota Tercel 4x4 Daily Driver
1984 Mercedes-Benz 300SD

Silver R/T

Lets see...if they kill him, its gonna be fast. If he stays in jail for the rest of his life he can suffer in jail for the rest of his life. Of course average american would have to pay taxes for his "stay at the prison"
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

TheGhost

Quote from: Silver R/T on March 06, 2006, 01:59:38 AMIf he stays in jail for the rest of his life he can suffer in jail for the rest of his life.

....getting cable TV, regular exercise, 3 square meals a day....
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Silver R/T

I guess if they want to keep him in jail they should send him to somewhere in China. At least he'd work there to pay for his expenses
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Arthu®

Well you can debate on the death penalty all you want, not getting into that. But naming cost as a reason is pretty invaled if you ask me. You have no idea what it costs to do a death penalty.

Arthur
Striving for world domination since 1986

73-charger-383

you can buy a whole box of shells for most any gun under 25$.  Even with a terrible shot, that still 12-13 executions.

greenpigs

Quote from: 73-charger-383 on March 07, 2006, 07:19:08 AM
you can buy a whole box of shells for most any gun under 25$.  Even with a terrible shot, that still 12-13 executions.

I got 50- 12 gage rounds loaded with bird shot for around $20, it just got even cheaper to clean the streets up.
:icon_smile_approve:
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

CaptMarvel

Its impractical to turn the guy loose for what he is capable of, implausible to expect that someone of his ilk will ever reform & unfair to ask the rest of us pay for his comfort due to his "free agency to choose bad decisions" Just snuff the guy, no bloodthirsty fanfare, just do him in the most financially efficent & quickest way possible (for our benefit) Our American justice system has become such a joke it's sad and pathetic. To quote Det. Harry Callahan, "I'm all broken up over that mans rights"

Dirty Harry (1971) my favorite (tough) love story....I get all teary eyed..... :'(