News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Daytona project on hold, Bought a new Garage/house

Started by pandamarie, October 22, 2013, 10:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pandamarie

Daytona is almost done but had a chance to buy a small house with a 4 car detached garage and two car attached, Plus have a 25'x28' steel building coming for my work shop. Garage came with a huge metal lathe and all the tools to go along with it. Now to finish fixing up the house so we can move in. Half of my cars are already there and taking up all the garage space. Lucky I have almost half an acre which is huge in this part of Sacramento.
Cant wait to get the steel building up so I can get my lift, No more working under cars on my back.

hemi68charger

Congrad's !!!! Life with a multi car garage is nice and sounds like you have a great setup.....
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Finn

1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

Fred

:2thumbs:

Life with a huge metal lathe and tools is even better. I wouldn't be without mine, that's for sure.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

chargerman69

hotrod98

Sometimes you just have to do what you have to do. The Daytona project will still be there when you're ready to jump back into it and with better facilities to boot. Congratulations on the new shop.

I've put my Fast & Furious Daytona on the back burner temporarily while I finish up my new Challenger Drag Pak car for next year. Now I have to get my 71 Cuda drag car and the drag pak ready this winter. I'll try to start back on the Daytona project before next summer.

Keep us up to date and get some pics on here. Inquiring minds want to know :)

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

myk

No point in having a Daytona if you have to park it on the street; congratulations on the purchase...
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

nvrbdn

great purchase. all i see is fog,    :scope:  but im imagining what they look like. :lol:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Highbanked Hauler

No more working on cars on my back.. I HEAR YA :2thumbs: congrats on the new place too.
69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser