News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

christine

Started by darkside, March 03, 2006, 07:46:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazy Larry

Quote from: 98neongirl on March 07, 2006, 04:02:46 PM
I have a picture that I took of an original '58 Fury and '68 Charger Christine movie cars, they were both owned by the same guy at a car show in Ohio. I took it in '98, I will try to get it uploaded somehow. He said he has owned them both since buying them from a collector that worked as part of the movie crew in the early 80s, after the movie came out. I think he said he bought them in '85 or '86.

That's probably the guy I heard about - by all means, post the pics if you got 'em. We'd love to see them.

HemiTom

If in fact the Charger is still around...Carlisle productions is lookig for that car and wants it to appear at next years show in July...if anyone has any information on the car please send tham an email.

http://www.carlisleforums.com/showthread.php?t=1790

thanks...

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: darkside on March 05, 2006, 07:29:56 PM
I think they had two blue 68 chargers,If you watch the special edition christine dvd in the deleted scenes it shows a console car and a colum shift auto .
There were 2 Chargers in the movie. If you see it one time the wipers don't park and the rear view mirror is upside down. And then you see it when with the wipers parked and the rearview mirror right.

BigBlackDodge

I saw it in the back of Darnell's yard the other day! :o

BBD

aussiemuscle

Quote from: Crazy Larry on March 05, 2006, 05:10:25 AM
The title of the film is "And I Lived"
Never heard of it so i looked it up.
Quotefrom imdb:
Written while writer/director Ryan Dacko was stationed in Antartica for the Coast Guard, And I Lived is at various times a teen angst drama, a parable about class, a love story, a long and drawn-out car chase/drag race and an excuse to put 1037 montages into one film.

If that sounds remotely schizophrenic, you don't know the half of it. And I Lived is incredibly earnest when it's focused on story, but devolves into a confused mess towards the end. Occasionally it takes place in a small country town. Occasionally it seems to be in the city. Occasionally, you'll notice the school building just changes for no reason whatsoever. Just like it can't make up its mind where it takes place, the movie can't make up its mind what kind of movie it is.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0452584/

justin1987

Quote from: Crazy Larry on March 05, 2006, 05:10:25 AM
He said that after the production was over, a collector with ties to the production company purchased that '58 Fury and the '68 Dodge Charger used in the film. After a few years of owning them, the owner and his wife had a serious falling out - of which the wife left him and demanded a divorce. Later, the man, in a drunken rage, set fire to his house so the estranged wife wouldn't get anything - the entire house burned, along with the show cars in the garage (including the '68 Charger and '58 Fury from the movie). The man ended up dying in the fire as well.

That's the same story I heard.