News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Weatherstripping from Year One any good?

Started by chargermick, March 03, 2006, 09:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargermick

Since there  is another 20%  discount at Year One I'm thinking about ordering all new weatherstripping for my '69. Is theirs any better or any worse than the other suppliers?

66ragtop

I used Soffseal (www.soffseal.com) and they look and fit like the originals.  Don't know who Year One gets there's from?  Good luck! 
Need Beer!  66 coronet 440 convertible, 99 ram 2500 cummins, 99 plymouth breeze, Dog (Bree) Ameri-Camp 32 ft. travel trailer (hence cummins)

Shakey

I think YO sells Sof Seal.  You may be able to order direct.  Another good product is made by Steele Rubber Products.

itchyballs

just a suggestion. try JC Whitney. i ordered mine for my 69 charger a couple years ago and it was almost $75 cheaper than ordering from SoftSeal. when i got it i almost had a heart attack! it was Soft Seals stuff and was even in their package!  :yesnod: :yesnod: