News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

CHARGER 69 REAR SEATS

Started by ChargerMX, October 24, 2013, 12:06:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChargerMX

Hello people, a question over here

Some one is selling me the rear seats from a 1970-71 coronet

Will these fit my 69 charger without mods or minor mods needed?

Brock Lee

If it is from a 1970, it should be fine. 1971, probably not as it is not even the same body group anymore.

kab69440

There is nothing that can't be made to work. My guess is that the backrest will be a bit too wide and you'll have to move the hooks on the foorpan that hold the bottom. You never know until you're looking at the pieces directly.
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

bill440rt

'68 - '70 B-body are all interchangeable (except convertible).
'71-up completely different animal.
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce