News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

IT LIVES!!!!!!!!!! updated with moving video(not long)

Started by Chargen69, August 17, 2013, 09:21:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chargen69

thx patrick!

well the plug wires are easy, it just took two sets of wires to do what we wanted. they run down begind the alt, they are not in tubes, that is the size of the wire, and we used clips bolted to the oil pan to hold them all in place.  coil is under the battery, MSD box inside the dash.

the heater hose connectors are A&N black fittings pressed into air brake line, run down behind the alt and down the frame, through a bulkhead in the inner fender and through the firewall on the outside

MrSnicks

Okay.. In looking back I see that I was confusing the shiny header with a holder/tube the spark plug wires were run through... More pics though please that looks EXCELLENT!

And yes.. I want more pics so I can attempt to replicate what you did...   :scratchchin:

Would like to see how the heater hoses are routed down along the frame.

Thanks,

Patrick

Chargen69

:2thumbs:

will be at the car tomorrow and will take some more pics pointed in that area, but if you copy it, you owe me some pictures too