News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Triple A Enterprises

Started by xs29bb1, October 16, 2013, 06:05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xs29bb1

Another one I found online is Triple A Enterprises in MI. They supposedly provide reproduction window stickers if you give them your VIN and option info either via the fender tag, build sheet or both

Anyone have any experience with these guys?

Any info appreciated - thx

68X426

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

Mytur Binsdirti

As a follow up:

I ordered a sticker online in early May & although I immediately got their automated acknowledgement, I never received it. After several follow-up emails, with no response, I've just given up.

From what I understand, when the father ran the business, he gave good service, but when the son took over, service went down the tubes to the point where there just no service at all.  ::)

ODZKing

::) I never have ordered, but I tried to get info from them a few years back. And their CS is not very good.  :shruggy:

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on October 16, 2013, 07:55:00 PM
As a follow up:

I ordered a sticker online in early May & although I immediately got their automated acknowledgement, I never received it. After several follow-up emails, with no response, I've just given up.

From what I understand, when the father ran the business, he gave good service, but when the son took over, service went down the tubes to the point where there just no service at all.  ::)

That's majority of the time the case when a father lets the son take the helms it fails. 

xs29bb1

Hey guys -

I found the phone number for these guys.  It's a cel number, the guy's name is Brad. He doesn't always answer and does not respond immediately, but the response is much better than email

I just talked to him a few hours ago and he emailed me a PDF of the window sticker to review before he finished it

The number is (248) 935-8628. I asked him if he minded me posting it up on this forum and he said it was ok

68X426

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: xs29bb1 on November 09, 2013, 09:07:26 PM
Hey guys -

I found the phone number for these guys.  It's a cel number, the guy's name is Brad. He doesn't always answer and does not respond immediately, but the response is much better than email

I just talked to him a few hours ago and he emailed me a PDF of the window sticker to review before he finished it

The number is (248) 935-8628. I asked him if he minded me posting it up on this forum and he said it was ok

Since he doesn't do anything with orders placed on his online website & won't respond to emails or fax, if you don't mind me asking; how did you place your order and how did you find that contact number? Curious minds must know.

xs29bb1

You know, I'm not 100% sure where I came across the number, but it was on either the B-body forum, or some other forum.

Basically what happened was I was searching for someone who might be able to track down build sheets as I had someone else's sheet in my car and I was told that this sometimes happened. In that case my sheet would likely have been stuffed into someone else's car, and it was possible that my sheet could have been recovered by somebody, yada yada - maybe I could win the lottery and find my sheet

Anyway, I was combing thru some thread on another site on that topic, and somewhere in that thread a guy changed the topic to window stickers, and then someone said, "hey, here's this guy's phone number" if you want a repro sticker for your charger.

I stopped right there, picked up the phone and the guy answered.  He directed me to the site but I kept in contact on the phone, because as you and others have said, email gets you no response. 

I'm sorry, but I never bookmarked which site it was because the rest of the thread was worthless to me and I already I had the number

So that's the long drawn out story - I basically found this guy's number looking for something else...  :shruggy:

RAC95054

I used these guys a couple of time, last time about 5 years ago, and it went well.  I think on that last one the response was decent, but not as good as the first time I used them (about 10 years ago), and I did it all through email then.  It seems the phone is the way to go now, though.  Do they still charge $25, or has it gone up?

Play: Work that you enjoy doing for nothing.   -Evan Esar

xs29bb1

I think it's 38 bucks for the first copy and 10 bucks for each additional copy