News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

440 water pump without heater hose ports? do they make them

Started by sgt72charger, October 06, 2013, 05:51:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sgt72charger

hello,

I'm still in the process of plumbing the 440 Ive got in my 72 charger, i am also in the process of a restoration.
this car will be a summer street/strip car and garaged between October and April I have no plans what so ever of using the heat.
Do they make a water pump housing without the ports for the heater core , Ive seen people loop them i rather just get one with out then it look like this.

also my housing seems to have a third spot not to sure what its for any help is appreciated

First time ever touching a Mopar FYI
Sgt Burgos K.J.  USMC
/Oo ___A___ oO\
|=_/________\=|

cudaken

With some luck and don't hold your breath the tubes that go into the water pump housing can be unscrewed if God really likes you!  :D

If they come out, or you buy a new housing you can uses brass pipe plug fitting to fill the holes.

Cuda Ken
I am back

Cooter

Tourch and heat will get em out. Then pipe plugs the holes if you want to block off..
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"