News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone live in New Hampshire help me out with a car??

Started by Nwcharger, October 04, 2013, 12:14:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nwcharger

I'm looking for anyone in New Hampshire that can pick up a v code coronet shell and store it until spring. It has to be moved by the end of the month and I can't take time from work to drive out there until spring. It currently has no suspension so Italy need to be dragged onto a trailer. I can pay storage and time to pick it up. The car is in weare New Hampshire.
1969 coronet wagon

C_stripes

I think the current owner can help with loading too.
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

NHCharger

Weare is just over an hour for me. I have a 18' flatbed and 10 acres. I could store until spring. I could do it the weekend of 10/19. Shoot me a PM with your contact info.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Nwcharger

Well the deal is done and car picked up. I now own a vcode superbee. Thanks a ton nhcharger  :2thumbs: :2thumbs: if it wasn't for you this deal wouldn't have happened. Also thanks c-stripes for telling about the car to begin with.  :2thumbs: :2thumbs:  this has got to be the best site on the web :2thumbs:  now I got to plan a trip to New Hampshire this spring. Maybe ill make another loop threw and visit talkie Mopar and Mopar Stuart. Time to collect my nosecone.  :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:  I wish......
1969 coronet wagon

NHCharger

Not a problem. This actually works out pretty well for me. When I got home with the car yesterday my wife came down to the shop to check it out. Her comment, "Someone actually paid money for this?" :lol: :lol: As long as the next project I bring home looks more complete than this, no problems...
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

djcarguy

Quote from: Nwcharger on October 27, 2013, 08:18:34 PM
Well the deal is done and car picked up. I now own a vcode superbee. Thanks a ton nhcharger  :2thumbs: :2thumbs: if it wasn't for you this deal wouldn't have happened. Also thanks c-stripes for telling about the car to begin with.  :2thumbs: :2thumbs:  this has got to be the best site on the web :2thumbs:  now I got to plan a trip to New Hampshire this spring. Maybe ill make another loop threw and visit talkie Mopar and Mopar Stuart. Time to collect my nosecone.  :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:  I wish......

TIME TO UPDATE,, ya signature lines,, few cars missing i thinkssssss??    well who is going on next cross country run an savenger hunt??      pick a time with some big early car show, an i will help with fuel an driving. have never driven the usa eastern area,have been to kanas but flew there.  or if ya sell me the small block 69 coronet ya will have a few bucks and i may toss in that 68 440 an auto in the deal.  happy car hunting an making peace with the better half...latteer DJ,, how far to this car???           ??? :icon_smile_blackeye: :popcrn: :popcrn: :cheers:

C_stripes

Haha, it is kind of rough... :) but it's a real V code 4spd Dana 70 Bee...

DJ, it's like 3700 miles each way...

And now I'm on to the next hunt... I love finding cars... Found that one from 3700 miles away, what will I find next... Lol

djcarguy

any pixs of this project.??? ??? :popcrn: :popcrn:

maybee instead of draging a trailer 74 hundred miles,3700 empty.just haul a good rear end an make some kind of trailer tongue that bolts to front of frame or k member bolt holes an drag it home as a its own trailer per say,will need trip permit an trailer lights but lots lighter than dragging a trail all that way too,just some rabblings ideas.

where ya bee john and what ya working on or finding now,, maybee iam not up to that long of trip ,but it seemed like a fun adventure at first,,looked at maps of usa  new hamp-ster is way the heck an gone long ways away??? ???
            well my dream or goal is too get 68-70 charger shell or coronet to modify into a wing/ nascar  wing creation someday.. but wing dart on road next summer.take care an post info. latter DJ , still thinking bout that daytona clone that was for sale by U,, oh well :drool5: :'( :'( :D

NHCharger

couple of pics
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Nwcharger

I'm holding a 69 z28 camero for the guy I bought my Daytona from and plan on transporting it to NH so he doesn't have to come from Newfoundland to Oregon and back. Should help with fuel cost. I also bought a real Daytona window plug (and possibly more daytona parts) close to where I'm picking the superbee so I have more excuses to go back that way. Also want to stop by talkie mopars place and bs for a while. Also trying to plan the trip so I can go to Carlisle this summer. Always wanted to do that. Trying to take my wife but she is still on the fence about it, says all our vacations are based around getting a car. (I don't see the issue) :shruggy: . Just got back yesterday with a 68 coronet wagon to go with my 69 coronet wagon. The list is growing although I did sell a car last month that was very special to me. 1965 vw deluxe bus, I was truly sad. But I need parts for the Daytona so it had to go. Dj, ill keep my eye out for a charger or satellite and not for myself :2thumbs: maybe ill sell you one of my 70 satellites. But only if I have to.. Thanks again NHCharger for helping me out with picking up the bee and holding it till I get there  :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: I think that car was gonna go to the crusher it wasn't picked up.
1969 coronet wagon

C_stripes

Looks a little worse than the initial pictures I got of it, but its still a real V code 70 bee.

DJ, we just went and looked at a decent little scamp today, would probably be a decent little driver, but I am going to pass on it.

Mytur Binsdirti

NHCharger

Quote from: Nwcharger on December 01, 2013, 05:36:39 PM
Also trying to plan the trip so I can go to Carlisle this summer. Always wanted to do that. Trying to take my wife but she is still on the fence about it, says all our vacations are based around getting a car. (I don't see the issue) :shruggy: .

I think that car was gonna go to the crusher it wasn't picked up.

Good plan to stop by Carlisle on the way. Can definitely find some parts for your many projects.

He still has two 4 door Coronets there that looked fairly complete, I was too busy loading your car to check them out. These cars are on his Dad's property and Dad's trying to clean up his property and wants these cars gone. When I goggle mapped the property it showed seven cars there. All that's left is the two 4 doors and a 64 Galaxie vert (with the top down of course), just sitting there rotting away.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel