News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I would like to build....

Started by A383Wing, May 10, 2013, 09:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tilar

Quote from: Fred on May 15, 2013, 08:52:18 PM
Quote from: Tilar on May 15, 2013, 12:59:17 PM
Quote from: Fred on May 11, 2013, 10:23:00 PM
We're not allowed to save them here. When we apply for new one's, the old ones have to be handed in or destroyed.

What??? No flashlight, screwdriver and unsuspecting asshole neighbor close by?  :nana:  Just be careful of the ones that might have a gun under their pillow.

I have all 3. None of the neighbours are gun owners so I should be alright.    I'm the only one that owns guns in our area so I can give it my best shot!  :icon_smile_big:

:smilielol:  Good to go then. 

Bryan, One Aussie plate coming up!  :2thumbs:   

Ok, just kidding, don't get too excited.  ;)
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

A383Wing

Wow...thanks

I wish I got to keep my original plates that were on my 66 since new...DMV made me turn them in when I got personalized plates back in the early 80's...if I knew then what I know now, I would have just turned one in....now they don't ask for plates to be turned in anymore

Bryan

A383Wing

gonna go a different route in mounting the plates to the pegboard...the metal hooks are quite expensive...so I ordered a box of the plastic push-in style fasteners today for $20 with shipping to me...I was not gonna pay the $60-$80 for the metal hooks.

I do have some hooks here that I will use until the plastic trees arrive

Bryan

A383Wing

one more thing....just because someone from a state sent me a plate, that does not mean I can't have more than one from that state....just sayin'

gonna start working on it this weekend...weather is supposed to be crappy

Bryan

Fred

Quote from: Tilar on May 16, 2013, 04:19:19 AM
Quote from: Fred on May 15, 2013, 08:52:18 PM
Quote from: Tilar on May 15, 2013, 12:59:17 PM
Quote from: Fred on May 11, 2013, 10:23:00 PM
We're not allowed to save them here. When we apply for new one's, the old ones have to be handed in or destroyed.

What??? No flashlight, screwdriver and unsuspecting asshole neighbor close by?  :nana:  Just be careful of the ones that might have a gun under their pillow.

I have all 3. None of the neighbours are gun owners so I should be alright.    I'm the only one that owns guns in our area so I can give it my best shot!  :icon_smile_big:

:smilielol:  Good to go then. 

Bryan, One Aussie plate coming up!  :2thumbs:   

Ok, just kidding, don't get too excited.  ;)

Well I would have sent it but the ducks have taken off already.  :icon_smile_big:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

A383Wing

don't give it to the monkeys..they can't paddle over here anyway

Bryan

69bronzeT5

I'll send a British Columbia one :cheers:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

A383Wing

Did a little playing around today....me thinks I'm gonna need a bigger board. Also, I got no place to hang a 4x8 sheet all at once. So I may get one more piece of peg board and cut both up to fit on the front garage wall around the one window.

Anyway, pic below. Most of the Washington plates are from our cars or cars we used to own. I'll get a list together of what plate went with each car when I settle into my chair for the night in a few days.

Our cars we had or still own are/were:

black 66 Charger, 64 Nova, 68 Barracuda, the Daytona, 73 Pontiac Grandville, 2003 PT Cruiser, both 66 Darts we had.

The plates I got from members here and on other sites have been added as well. I'll get names & plates posted as well.

Thanks guys, Bryan

A383Wing

I gotta few plates yesterday...I know who sent the New York plate on the right...but no "forum name" of the 2 on the left...I'm keeping names to the plates that are sent my way.

Thanks again

Bryan

jaak

Hey Bryan,

Do you have an Alabama plate. If not pm me your address and I will send you one.

Jason

A383Wing

A383Wing

Got one pegboard up today with some plates attached....I thank everyone so far that has sent me a plate (or 2)

Bryan

A383Wing

I got more plates this week...I gotta move the Daytona to hang them up...pics to come this weekend

Bryan

A383Wing

Plate board updated...I'm gonna have to go get another sheet of pegboard. Those who sent me plates can see them here...thanks

Bryan

JB400

So, have you been busy on this project?

:popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:

Had to knock some cobwebs off this one :icon_smile_big:

A383Wing

Well, ya..kinda...I got a bunch more plates to hang up...but I still have to get another sheet of pegboard....most of our time has been taken up with talking with creditors for getting my hospital bills paid, and also dealing with our mortgage loan people to get our house payment low enough so we can survive on my disability income.

I'm gonna have to borrow a neighbors truck to get the pegboard, it won't fit in or on my little short bed 94 Dakota

I ain't fergot about this, I got the plates to hang sitting on the wing of the Daytona right now....

Bryan

Cooter

" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.