News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Green with Envy

Started by Ryan.C, September 22, 2013, 07:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan.C

I think the SRT8 Challenger color green with envy is awesome. But im not sure how it would look on an older muscle car, has anyone seen a muscle car era Dodge or Plymouth painted this color. or better yet got a picture
There are few problems in life that cannot be solved with C-4.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Ryan.C

Thanks for the link. the color on charger is even better than i had imagined  :coolgleamA:
ill have to get some paint ordered :drool5:
There are few problems in life that cannot be solved with C-4.

Old Tired Rebel

Lord Warlock

Old chargers were available in sassygrass green,  which isn't a far cry from GWE on the new challenger.  The GWE was offered as an alternative to lime green, which has been one of the colors new challenger owners said they wanted, although it probably wouldn't sell near as well as they predict,  GWE wasn't snapped off the dealers lots as fast as they'd hoped it would, green has always been one of those colors that don't sell that well...along with yellow.  A few of us love yellow, but there weren't that many chargers sold in the old days in yellow, or Green.  

I will admit that GWE was one of the few colors that got me into the dealership to test drive a new 392 srt8, If I was going to trade in the detonator yellow r/t classic I have, it would have been for a green with envy car.  GWE was actually a little lighter green than I like.  I used to own an electric green metallic mustang GT from 2000-2005 before I traded it in for a black 2004 svt cobra.  
69 RT/SE Y3 cream yellow w/tan vinyl top and black r/t stripe. non matching 440/375, 3:23, Column shift auto w/buddy seat, tan interior, am/fm w/fr to back fade, Now wears 17" magnum 500 rims and Nitto tires. Fresh repaint, new interior, new wheels and tires.