News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

glove box liner

Started by el dub, September 16, 2013, 06:50:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

el dub

Have any of you put a new glove box liner in your 68 charger? Where did you get it, how did it fit and were you happy with it. Do you have to mount the fuse box first or could you get to it after it was in? Thanks.  lw
entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

Ghoste

Year One, it fit fine and I was happy with it.  The other part of your question didn't apply in my case.

shovelcharger

I put a new one from year one in my 69 and I'm assuming it would be the same in a 68. It fits perfect and looks great. As for the fuse box, I'm assuming yours is out. It can be done after the liner is in but would make it a bit easier to do it before you install the liner. Good luck

el dub

Thanks Ghost, and shovelcharger. I guess its year one.
entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

myk

Question: when you guys say "liner," do you mean to say this item you're talking about fits into a pre-existing glove box, or it's the actual glove box itself? 

Dino

Quote from: myk on September 17, 2013, 12:11:12 PM
Question: when you guys say "liner," do you mean to say this item you're talking about fits into a pre-existing glove box, or it's the actual glove box itself? 

It's the actual glove box itself.  That cheapo cardboard thing.  I still haven't bought one, it's so cheesy it's not even funny...
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

myk

Quote from: Dino on September 17, 2013, 03:57:35 PM
Quote from: myk on September 17, 2013, 12:11:12 PM

It's the actual glove box itself.  That cheapo cardboard thing.  I still haven't bought one, it's so cheesy it's not even funny...

Well in that case I guess  I haven't missed anything since I haven't bought it either...