News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wipers creeping......

Started by Big Sugar, September 18, 2013, 06:41:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Sugar

Hey guys

Ive got a 3speed wiper setup, they work well but as i use them they slowly beging to creep up higher and higher in their sweep which means the drivers wiper starts overlapping the "A"pillar trim ??    When i turn them off they sit higher above the base of the window than when i started using them....is there a sweep adjustment I can make to limit them ?

Ron

[img]<table border="0" cellpadding="0" style="border-collapse: collapse" width="182" id="table1" height="202" bordercolorlight="#ECEBF1" bordercolordark="#E9DFD1" b

ws23rt

This may be the post that the wiper mounts to is slipping in the wiper bore.  The internal spline of the wiper is I think a softer material than the post and is more likely the problem than the post itself.   :Twocents:

Big Sugar

Good call but its actually both wipers that creep upward.   

Ron

[img]<table border="0" cellpadding="0" style="border-collapse: collapse" width="182" id="table1" height="202" bordercolorlight="#ECEBF1" bordercolordark="#E9DFD1" b