News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

big pimpin, again......

Started by 1974dodgecharger, September 15, 2013, 08:58:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just 6T9 CHGR

I kinda like the flames but the tail stripe killed it......especially when the artist put his ad on it :rotz:

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Baldwinvette77

TUFCAT

The "500" in the stripe looks like dogshit....and so do the exhaust tips.  :yesnod:

1974dodgecharger

rims turn me off......again my tastes right....I like big rims (up to 20), but the style is just off on a muscle car.

Baldwinvette77

whys it at a buick / gmc dealer, was it a trade-in?  :lol:

A383Wing

I like the car, I like the rear stripe

I don't like: the flames on side or hood, the big wheels & tires, the ad in the stripe for the company that did it

Bryan

myk

"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

JB400

Based on the comments, I was almost scared to look, and now wish I didn't. :eek2:  Either paint the bumper black, or repaint the grille the correct colors.  Honestly, this car needs a complete paint job.

myk

I'd change the wheels, seats and that stupid gas pedal, but that's about it for me...
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

A383Wing

yea..I fergot about that dumb-ass gas pedal...take it off and give it to Stu

Baldwinvette77

Quote from: A383Wing on September 15, 2013, 01:26:32 PM

can i have it?  :drool5:

myk

Quote from: A383Wing on September 15, 2013, 01:26:32 PM

Lol.  The paint isn't my cup of tea either but what I'm looking at is the body; looks like it's in good shape which is a good thing for any potential Charger owners.  I appreciate the wealth of pictures but not a single one of the undercarriage?   :scratchchin:

Ghoste

The tips are about the only thing that really bother me.  An easy fix if I were going to buy it though.

Lighthorseman

I don't like the exhaust tips either - and this car reminds me that I need to get the gas pedal out of my car.  ::)

Baldwinvette77

Quote from: Lighthorseman on September 15, 2013, 04:09:02 PM
I don't like the exhaust tips either - and this car reminds me that I need to get the gas pedal out of my car.  ::)

can i have it? :o

HANDM

The car is just a few minutes away from me......... Mayhap I'll go check it out and report back if it's as ugly in person

Chargen69

This is what happens when you smoke crack and build cars

FamilyManWes

Don't worry the dealer only wants 47,000 for it, foot print gas pedal sold separately.

hatersaurusrex

The body is 'lazer' straight?

I'd ask for $2K off for stupid 3rd grade spelling errors.    Oh and another 5K off for the horrible horrible paint.
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

Finn

Ya know, it almost seems like someone did a decent restoration...then sold it to someone who added "personal touches" and screwed it all up.
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

TPR

1968 Dodge Charger R/T 440 - UU1 Light Blue Metallic
www.tr440.com

Patronus

Some blocks and some 400g paper... could be ready to spray in a couple days.  :scratchchin:
Fuggly tho
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

A383Wing

to me the wiring under the hood looks like crap....and for the money he's asking, I would expect all the underhood AC components be put back on and functional

tan top

Quote from: Patronus on September 15, 2013, 06:05:59 PM
Some blocks and some 400g paper... could be ready to spray in a couple days.  :scratchchin:
Fuggly tho

:lol: just what I was thinking  ,   give it a good block  with 800g wet n dry  , & paint it properly  :yesnod:

seriously  that's a load of work gone  into that  , & made a awesome job , ( I use to love doing stuff like that , but  so time consuming  , but a great feeling  after spending  half or a day in the booth  bace -ing up , then you hit it with 3 or 4 coats of clear  :drool5:  , after its baked roll it out in the day light for the first time  :drool5:   )   it really is a  a work of art , custom paint jobs ,  but IMO look out of place / kind of silly  on a charger  :Twocents:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html