News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Sorry San Diego, but...

Started by Ghoste, September 13, 2013, 03:20:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

I just heard one of the radio stations from Detroit doing a promo that went something like this;
If you know a real Charger didn't come from San Diego, then you're from Detroit.  ;D

myk

Bleah.  As far as I'm concerned the only Chargers that exist in San Diego are the ones that have 4 wheels and do nothing but WIN WIN WIN , which is more than I can say for the guys who claim to be a football team.  I mean, how do you blow a lead like that on your first game?  HOW?!  lol...

:icon_smile_blackeye:

Sendero

twenty mike mike

The sooner the "Bolts" leave San Diego, the happier I'll be. They have way too much political power and have cost myk and other San Diego residents way too much tax money just for the "privilege" of saying they have a major football team in town.  :pity: Pretty sweet deal to have the city buy up the empty seats in the stadium when the team can't draw enough locals to fill them. They want a new stadium? I'm sure LA will be more than happy to build one for them.

bull

Sometimes I'll do a quick search on Ebay for "68 Charger" and among the hits I get are trading cards for various 1968 San Diego Chargers players or other related merchandise. It's annoying but not as annoying as the Yosemite Sam floor mats and idiotic novelty signs.

"SUPERMAN CHROME 3D FENDER EMBLEM MAN OF STEEL DC AUTO TRUCK STICK ON ADHESIVE (Fits: 1968 Charger)"

myk

Quote from: twenty mike mike on September 15, 2013, 09:43:35 AM
The sooner the "Bolts" leave San Diego, the happier I'll be. They have way too much political power and have cost myk and other San Diego residents way too much tax money just for the "privilege" of saying they have a major football team in town.  :pity: Pretty sweet deal to have the city buy up the empty seats in the stadium when the team can't draw enough locals to fill them. They want a new stadium? I'm sure LA will be more than happy to build one for them.

Agreed on all counts.  Let 'em go to LA...

Sendero

Well the San Diego Chargers did put a hurtin' on the Eagles today.

spiderjason

Sorry for your team LOSING... But it was good for me because I am in the Houston, TX area and a Texans fan...  I couldn't believe they came back and won that game...  I'm also shocked they came back to beat the Titans...  I don't think our QB Schaub is any good...  I guess that guy is doing his best to try and prove me wrong...  I think he will blow it at the end of the season...  Nice Charger though" the one with the 4 wheels"!!!

Ghoste

The Charger Girls aren't horrible.  Maybe putting them with the four wheel Chargers would be a better way to use their time?

myk

Quote from: Ghoste on September 18, 2013, 07:51:04 AM
The Charger Girls aren't horrible.  Maybe putting them with the four wheel Chargers would be a better way to use their time?

I'll second that...