News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Ethanol.

Started by Big Sugar, September 08, 2013, 04:22:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Sugar

Hi

Im located in Canada and our Ethanol rating at some stations state that there may be up to 12% Ethanol on or gas.  Shell still sells Gas without Ethanol .
im plnnining to run my Charger in the Hot Rod Power Tour next year, what stations in the US still run straight up gas ad which stations should I avoid ?

Ron

[img]<table border="0" cellpadding="0" style="border-collapse: collapse" width="182" id="table1" height="202" bordercolorlight="#ECEBF1" bordercolordark="#E9DFD1" b

chargerboy69

Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

Lord Warlock

most use a 10% blend of alcohol here, unless you can find stations that use pure gas (i.e. from the link)  Shell uses ethanol here, so don't expect it to be ethanol free here stateside.
69 RT/SE Y3 cream yellow w/tan vinyl top and black r/t stripe. non matching 440/375, 3:23, Column shift auto w/buddy seat, tan interior, am/fm w/fr to back fade, Now wears 17" magnum 500 rims and Nitto tires. Fresh repaint, new interior, new wheels and tires.