News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Look, Drool

Started by spoolinhard, August 12, 2013, 10:54:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spoolinhard

JB400

I think you need a couple more projects :2thumbs:   :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:

TPR

They need to be salvaged, quick smart!
TPR
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 440 - UU1 Light Blue Metallic
www.tr440.com

Fred

On ya bike squire!   :icon_smile_big:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

VegasCharger

This is near me. Hes got nicer in the building
[/quote]

Where is "Near Me" LOL

WOW lots of dreams there.

tan top

wow :faint: , that's guy as got some serious mopar projects  :drool5: sure would love to spend a day looking round there  :yesnod:

intresting charger with a white cage & cut out rear wheel wells , looks like been used dirt tracking maybe ,  but look at the roof ! remains of a painted confederate flag , & looks  like orange paint on body  :scratchchin:  course maybe the roof might of been from another car , looks sort of a bolted on deal  :scratchchin: :shruggy: :popcrn:

good lot of pictures  , thanks for sharing :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :yesnod: :2thumbs:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

spoolinhard

Quote from: VegasCharger on August 13, 2013, 03:17:54 AM
This is near me. Hes got nicer in the building

Where is "Near Me" LOL

WOW lots of dreams there.
[/quote]

Omaha Nebraska, the guy is selling an aspen r/t that my dad may be interested so I may be able to take a look at what hes got. I think that it will make me sick :brickwall:

duanesterrr

I live in Omaha, NE and have never heard/seen of this guy.  I am interested in a mopar project.

I am sure he plans on restoring them all... but if you get the feel that he may part with one of those chargers please let me know.  I pay cash!

duanesterrr

Quote from: duanesterrr on August 14, 2013, 01:22:39 PM
I live in Omaha, NE and have never heard/seen of this guy.  I am interested in a mopar project.

I am sure he plans on restoring them all... but if you get the feel that he may part with one of those chargers please let me know.  I pay cash!

I lot of those are pretty far gone... probably passed my restorating ability anyways.

bull

Aaaaaaaah! Nothing warms the heart like the sight of rotting B- and E-bodies. :rotz:

Wicked72

ask him if he partin some 3 gen charger!!  :scratchchin:
M-Massively O-Over P-Powered A-And R-Respected

Cooter

I'd love to have had the GL be in that shape when I g ot it. Mine was a parts car literally. Nothing left.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Baldwinvette77

Quote from: Cooter on August 15, 2013, 07:32:55 PM
I'd love to have had the GL be in that shape when I g ot it. Mine was a parts car literally. Nothing left.

Pictures?  :popcrn:  :drool5:

Cooter

Quote from: Baldwinvette77 on August 16, 2013, 07:42:29 AM
Quote from: Cooter on August 15, 2013, 07:32:55 PM

Pictures?  :popcrn:  :drool5:
would have to scan em. Scanner is down. Lets just say it was almost as bad as yours.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Ghoste

I thought you had some pictures of it on here somewhere already from back when you first started it Cooter?

Cooter

The only pics I have of the frame being bent and right door damage are on Polaroids. There are some on here of christine I scanned or took pics of pics. I guess I could do that.

Ghoste

Ah, maybe its the Christine ones I am thinking of then.

TheAutoArchaeologist

You know I would love to shoot this place for Hot Rod if the guy would allow it.  I wouldn't tell people where it is at.  Just shoot the cars and get the story.

I'll be through there in October.

TheAutoArchaeologist@yahoo.com

Ryan

poppa

As it happens ..... I am starting a new show called Car Hoarders and I'll be coming to that town very soon , so....

LOL

:rofl: :rofl:
God must love stupid people....he made a sh**load of 'em....

Matco tools...guaranteed for a lifetime. Just not a human lifetime.

F8-4life

That guy is sitting on a ton of iron.  You can tell hes into chargers and e bdys.  Wow, does he have close neighbors? Thats alot of cars to hide from the "eyesore:" types out there.

Stevearino

OH THE HUMANITY. Lots of great stuff soon to be piles of iron oxide good to no one. :brickwall: Why does no one with the where with all to acquire this many cars have the foresight to get them out of the elements? I know for about $600.00 you can get one of those cheap metal carports to cover at least two cars.

spoolinhard

My dad and I were out at this place today. All that I can say is  :drool5:. My dad is buying the silver aspen R/T and I am buying a 70 charger drivers fender and hood, Maybe more when we go to pick this stuff up, depends on what we can work out. He had restored 68 charger hemi r/t, a non restored air grabber 70 six pack roadrunner and two really decent (one 69 and one 70) charger r/ts. These cars were obviously indoors! There were also two 71 cudas inside that were pretty decent.

remta1

wow don't see that may early capris in the states

spoolinhard

Was a good day for my 70!!