News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Another General Lee Wannabe

Started by TruckDriver, September 07, 2013, 03:06:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ws23rt

Chargen69

GOOD LORD!

Could all the 3rd graders go and get a life somewhere else?  

:brickwall: :brickwall: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap:

JB400

Quote from: Chargen69 on September 15, 2013, 09:31:58 PM
GOOD LORD!

Could all the 3rd graders go and get a life somewhere else?  

:brickwall: :brickwall: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap:
Are you sure?  Right now, they're all concentrated in the sand box.  Do you really want it to spread to the rest of the playground?  :lol:

Chargen69

this crap is what makes me remember the good ole days before these people came around.  is it my imagination or do I remember the early days of this site, and the former, being a hell of alot more polite?

Chargen69

oh, and more about the freaking cars, than this??

MaximRecoil

Quote from: ws23rt on September 15, 2013, 09:13:12 PM

BTW Maxim  I do have a Doctorate in psychology in my pocket.

Of course you do, and you're also a high school dropout:

Quote from: ws23rt on September 12, 2013, 10:35:58 PM
When you turn this into a classroom it reminds me of why I quit high school in the 12th grade.

In any event, anyone with a "Doctorate in psychology" would know that you can not "diagnose" someone over the internet who is not engaged in an actual evaluation procedure.

QuoteYou tend to make judgments about people as we all do but when you make statements about their ability to grasp things. You are taking a big leap and leaving your self open for a wreck.

I make deductions based on evidence, and you've provided plenty of evidence of your inability to grasp certain things. For example, you've repeatedly insisted that my dismissals are arbitrary. The first thing this establishes is your tenuous grasp of logic. Then, after having it logically explained multiple times, and you still insist that my dismissals are arbitrary, this establishes your inability to learn in this particular area; i.e., learning disability.

Chargen69

Quote from: MaximRecoil on September 15, 2013, 09:37:37 PM

i just reread your 2nd post on this thread from the first page.  wtf is your problem, are you a hermit or something, do you talk to people in real life like this?

JB400

Well, I wasn't here at the beginning, but I've looked into what I've missed.  It seems the mustanghater stirred up quite a bit of crap.  Richard Cranium done so as well.  Joey Gowdy can be added to that list as well.  I'm sure these were members that joined later on, but I say everyone was more thankful for being able to congregate again after the debacle from the last site.

Either way, I'm thankful for the ability to meet other people that share the same interests as I do.  I will admit that I'm guilty of adding to this mess, but only after being called out by a certain member.  I'll learn my lesson one of these days if I haven't already.  I think I have.

Chargen69

Let's see, I already followed another thread of this type of crap that got locked, somebody clue him in about getting banned, it's possible

Chargen69

i clicked quote instead of modify, now i cant delete it (so this post was nothing but an attempt to fix the one before)

ws23rt

Quote from: MaximRecoil on September 15, 2013, 09:37:37 PM
Quote from: ws23rt on September 15, 2013, 09:13:12 PM

BTW Maxim  I do have a Doctorate in psychology in my pocket.

Of course you do, and you're also a high school dropout:

Quote from: ws23rt on September 12, 2013, 10:35:58 PM
When you turn this into a classroom it reminds me of why I quit high school in the 12th grade.

In any event, anyone with a "Doctorate in psychology" would know that you can not "diagnose" someone over the internet who is not engaged in an actual evaluation procedure.

QuoteYou tend to make judgments about people as we all do but when you make statements about their ability to grasp things. You are taking a big leap and leaving your self open for a wreck.

I make deductions based on evidence, and you've provided plenty of evidence of your inability to grasp certain things. For example, you've repeatedly insisted that my dismissals are arbitrary. The first thing this establishes is your tenuous grasp of logic. Then, after having it logically explained multiple times, and you still insist that my dismissals are arbitrary, this establishes your inability to learn in this particular area; i.e., learning disability.

I am a high school dropout.  I passed the test ahead of my class and moved on with my life.
They way I answer your posts is the way I chose.  I am curious about many things and what makes people tick is one of them.
You are easy to lead and easy to read.

I am not trying to help you. If that were the case I would be obligated to send you a bill

CairnsGeneral

Like I said Maximum Reflux, You cannot and will not accept that you are wrong and that you did in fact state the obvious to all who saw your original posts. Thought ide make that bold for you.

You are only assuming that "most people" would or would not recognize the irregularities. So that is dismissed based on assumption.

QuoteYour straw man (which I colored red) is dismissed. I said:

QuoteYour straw man is dismissed again.

The only straw around here mate, is the stuff you are clutching at.

It is actually quite painful to watch, funny and addictive, but painful.

MaximRecoil

Quote from: Chargen69 on September 15, 2013, 09:42:56 PM
i just reread your 2nd post on this thread from the first page.

You mean the reply to the person who "rolled his eyes"?

Quotewtf is your problem,

I don't have one, but your problem is that you're well out of your depth.

Quoteare you a hermit or something,

How's the weather out there tonight, in deep left field?

Quotedo you talk to people in real life like this?

You mean in a manner commensurate with the way they talk to me? Yes, I do.

Quote from: ws23rt on September 15, 2013, 09:49:22 PM
I am a high school dropout.  I passed the test ahead of my class and moved on with my life.

Say what? So now you're trying to conflate quitting high school, AKA: being a high school dropout, with graduating early? No, it doesn't work that way. Those are two entirely different things. You are having some trouble keeping your stories straight here.

QuoteThey way I answer your posts is the way I chose.  I am curious about many things and what makes people tick is one of them.
You are easy to lead and easy to read.

I am not trying to help you. If that were the case I would be obligated to send you a bill

Armchair psychoanalysis is inherently invalid, and thus laughable when people such as yourself attempt it. That is why your past, present, and future efforts toward it can always be legitimately dismissed.

Quote from: CairnsGeneral on September 15, 2013, 09:53:08 PM
Like I said Maximum Reflux, You cannot and will not accept that you are wrong and that you did in fact state the obvious to all who saw your original posts. Thought ide make that bold for you.

You are only assuming that "most people" would or would not recognize the irregularities. So that is dismissed based on assumption.

QuoteYour straw man (which I colored red) is dismissed. I said:

QuoteYour straw man is dismissed again.

The only straw around here mate, is the stuff you are clutching at.

It is actually quite painful to watch, funny and addictive, but painful.

Given your lack of any further arguments (baseless assertions don't count), your tacit concession on the entire matter is noted.

Chargen69

Quote from: MaximRecoil on September 07, 2013, 10:49:51 PM
Quote from: stroker400 wedge on September 07, 2013, 10:33:13 PM
::)

A nice attempt from someone just using what he had. It'd be fun to enjoy.

What's nice about the attempt? That he got everything but the basic colors wrong?

I think it would be more fun to drive around in a car that is simply a weathered '68 Coronet than something that is first and foremost recognizable as a laughably bad attempt at a "General Lee", even by people that don't really know cars.

this one you dumb a$$, where you took this from a simple post about a goofy looking car to a post ALL about you

JB400

Part of that was my fault and have admitted to it before returning this back to topic twice.  The next post was mine and was meant to be a joke for everyone, not a topic of discussion like it turned into.  Failure on his part for seeing it as a joke though or any joke for the record.

burnout.dawg

Has it occurred to any of you that you may be debating with something not human? A chatterbot is computer generated program developed to imitate conversation with humans, either through text verbally. This is real...not science fiction. Think of "Siri" on your iPhone.
  This bot, "MaximRecoil", makes an argument as if taken directly from a textbook...even its helpful, non-combative entries in other threads, read like a tech manual. This bot uses highly sophisticated vocabulary, yet repeatedly uses a limited variety of the same rhetoric. For example: non sequitur and dismissed can be found in nearly all if its posts.
  The bot can not behave as a human because it is not human. Expecting it to admit fault or simply acknowledge it may have hurt an individual is fruitless, because bots lack a conscience and a heart.
  MaximRecoil, you have failed the Turing test. Now go away.

Chargen69

can we start talking about gun control, taxes or health care?  this thread needs a  :dancinglock:

CairnsGeneral

[quoteGiven your lack of any further arguments (baseless assertions don't count), your tacit concession on the entire matter is noted.][/quote]

I have no further argument.......because I won that argument.

You failed to prove otherwise that your posts were not simply stating the obvious.

JB400

Quote from: Chargen69 on September 15, 2013, 11:09:14 PM
can we start talking about gun control, taxes or health care?  this thread needs a  :dancinglock:
It's in the works.

Dawg, what he does is take your response, log off, look up the information for his posts, then posts it. Any claim you make against it is dismissed.

TUFCAT

Fred

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on September 15, 2013, 11:13:27 PM
can we start talking about gun control, taxes or health care?  this thread needs a  :dancinglock:
It's in the works.

Dawg, what he does is take your response, log off, look up the information for his posts, then posts it. Any claim you make against it is dismissed.

And he has a note book where everything is noted, so full of notes it won't shut!

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

MaximRecoil

Quote from: Chargen69 on September 15, 2013, 10:54:59 PM

this one

That's the one I already mentioned, Captain Obvious.

Quoteyou dumb a$$

Comical irony coming from an established simpleton.

Quotewhere you took this from a simple post about a goofy looking car to a post ALL about you

That only happened in your reading-disability-fueled delusional fantasy world. In reality, that post wasn't about me at all, much less "ALL" about me.

Quote from: CairnsGeneral on September 15, 2013, 11:12:38 PM

You failed to prove otherwise that your posts were not simply stating the obvious.

Your baseless assertions are dismissed and your tacit concession remains noted, for the same reason as before.

Quote from: TUFCAT on September 15, 2013, 11:24:13 PM
This post is for maximum recoil....can you name this vehicle this steering wheel is from?  :scratchchin:

Reading disability alert.

Chargen69

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on September 15, 2013, 11:13:27 PM
can we start talking about gun control, taxes or health care?  this thread needs a  :dancinglock:
It's in the works.

it's not getting locked fast enough

CairnsGeneral

[quoteYour baseless assertions are dismissed and your tacit concession remains noted, for the same reason as before.
][/quote]

All you have left is competing for the last say, which proves how childish you really are.

Fred

Quote from: burnout.dawg on September 15, 2013, 11:08:23 PM
  Has it occurred to any of you that you may be debating with something not human? A chatterbot is computer generated program developed to imitate conversation with humans, either through text verbally. This is real...not science fiction. Think of "Siri" on your iPhone.
  This bot, "MaximRecoil", makes an argument as if taken directly from a textbook...even its helpful, non-combative entries in other threads, read like a tech manual. This bot uses highly sophisticated vocabulary, yet repeatedly uses a limited variety of the same rhetoric. For example: non sequitur and dismissed can be found in nearly all if its posts.
  The bot can not behave as a human because it is not human. Expecting it to admit fault or simply acknowledge it may have hurt an individual is fruitless, because bots lack a conscience and a heart.
  MaximRecoil, you have failed the Turing test. Now go away.

Tell him his not to go to far left field. we're full up.   :smilielol:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.