News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

This guy is off his rocker...

Started by Mopar440+6, February 28, 2006, 07:07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mopar440+6

--->68 Charger On eBag<---

Someone has been watching WAAAAY too much Barrett-Jackson! Fourty-five grand for an unrestored non-numbers car?!?!?! Granted its an original 440/4spd car but still, WTF? :slap:
"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

golden73

He mentions hemi in there.... so you have to add on 30k

Mopar440+6

"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

BigBlackDodge

Troy

Quote from: golden73 on February 28, 2006, 07:32:23 PM
He mentions hemi in there.... so you have to add on 30k
Yeah, it has the rare "Hemi grinder"...

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Big Lebowski

I sold one just like it in 1995 for $2200. It had a 273 half way on an 18 spline with a Dana. But I paid $900 for it so I did make a huge profit, $1300 big ones. :icon_smile_big:
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

tipopiola

Well I guess since mine is numbers matching it gotta be worth $90,000  :icon_smile_big: .  Any takers  :yesnod: ?  When I was lookingfor a car a few years back I came across a non #'s matching R/T 4-speed that was ROUGH for $2000.  If someone pays $45,000 for that one you can bet mine will be on e-bay the next day  :rotz: .  Tipopiola

Big Lebowski

Quote from: tipopiola on February 28, 2006, 08:31:09 PM
Well I guess since mine is numbers matching it gotta be worth $90,000  :icon_smile_big: .  Any takers  :yesnod: ?  When I was lookingfor a car a few years back I came across a non #'s matching R/T 4-speed that was ROUGH for $2000.  If someone pays $45,000 for that one you can bet mine will be on e-bay the next day  :rotz: .  Tipopiola

Your's maybe worth 90k after all, I've got my eye on an ebay #'s matching '70 Six-pack at 80k right now.
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

Todd Wilson

Where can one get a Hemi grinder cam for a 318? I want to increase the value of my car!

Todd

Blue Pentastar

Todd

I think you have to put your wish into the Hemi fairy and wait don't you.

;)
69 Charger White Hat Special  
04 Chrysler 300M Special
99 Ram 3500 Dually Diesel

TylerCharger69

judging by the ebay photos of this car....Barrett-Jackson  would'nt even consider this car  for the auction block!!!!!

BigBlackDodge

Buy it now for $60k!          Buhahahaha

I guess he thought he was giving it away at $45k.............must have watch some more of the BJ auctions. ::)

BBD