News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

General Lee and Badint Fans will like this.

Started by cudaken, September 01, 2013, 08:52:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cudaken

I am back

myk

That first 'vid was pretty cool; it's nice to see my two favorite cars in all of automobilia getting to play with each other.  Thanks for posting...

Mike DC

That GL is a real one from the show, although it's been through a couple of hard lives and a total resto since then. 

darkside

he is a member on here and has a nice collection.Arkgl01

MaximRecoil

I like the video, but I'm surprised that the owners of those cars let stunt drivers go "field bombing" in them. I wouldn't let anyone do that in my Charger, and it isn't nearly as nice as the one in that video.

Cooter

Sweet!
I wonder if that gl has any vibration at 70 mph??
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

JB400

Same guy owns both cars and allowed Hot Rod to do a shoot.  I believe the guys in the video are the editors of the magazine.  Not 100% on that part.

I was going by memory from the article. :popcrn:

Mopar Nut

Quote from: myk on September 01, 2013, 11:12:46 PM
That first 'vid was pretty cool; it's nice to see my two favorite cars in all of automobilia getting to play with each other.  Thanks for posting...
:iagree:
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

MaximRecoil

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on September 02, 2013, 11:04:30 PM
Same guy owns both cars and allowed Hot Rod to do a shoot.  I believe the guys in the video are the editors of the magazine.  Not 100% on that part.

It says who drove each car at the end of the video. The Bandit car was driven by stuntman James Smith (http://www.skicarstunt.com/Ski_Car_Stunt/Home.html), and the General Lee was driven by Sam Young, whoever that is.