News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Sitting on the Charger

Started by Road Dog, August 29, 2013, 09:10:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brigond

I would never sit on almost any car owned but if i could create a classic memory like the one with your littles girls sitting on the wing. I would make an exception. Love that picture.
Mopars are like the Hot Wheel/Matchbox cars from when I was a kid ...  Bad A@@ and Cool!!!

My other hobby is practicing the ancient art of CLICK! POW!

Ryan.C

here is a shot of my son and I on the wing of my uncle's Daytona.
like he says " its a cool car but its still just a car"
There are few problems in life that cannot be solved with C-4.

Fred

Quote from: Fred on September 01, 2013, 12:56:56 AM
I worked to hard to earn the cash to buy my cars so I treat them all with care. The more you look after things, the longer they will look good. I don't believe in easy come, easy go. Respect and appreciation is what it's all about for me.
And even if money grew on trees.............it wouldn't change my attitude.

It doesn't matter what it is (car, TV, clothes, magazines) I treat everything with care whatever it is regardless of  whether it belongs to me or someone else. I guess that's how I was brought up and it has stuck.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Mopar Nut

Quote from: Fred on September 03, 2013, 10:55:00 PM
It doesn't matter what it is (car, TV, clothes, magazines) I treat everything with care whatever it is regardless of  whether it belongs to me or someone else. I guess that's how I was brought up and it has stuck.
This is very true, I thought I was cheap having a ten year old cell phone that looks brand new.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Fred

Quote from: Mopar Nut on September 03, 2013, 11:08:31 PM
This is very true, I thought I was cheap having a ten year old cell phone that looks brand new.

That is a problem isn't it?, everything I want to or need to get rid of is brand new.   :lol:

Mopar Nut

Quote from: Fred on September 03, 2013, 11:45:36 PM

That is a problem isn't it?, everything I want to or need to get rid of is brand new.   :lol:
absolutely
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Fred

Quote from: Mopar Nut on September 03, 2013, 11:47:18 PM

absolutely

Maybe some cases the "use it and abuse it" option is the right one.    :lol:

Mopar Nut

Quote from: Fred on September 03, 2013, 11:55:27 PM
Quote from: Mopar Nut on September 03, 2013, 11:47:18 PM

absolutely

Maybe some cases the "use it and abuse it" option is the right one.    :lol:
So true.   :rofl:

jessejames

Quote from: 69charger2002 on August 29, 2013, 04:24:05 PM
well the original owner of my wingcar didn't mind sitting on it..

So i figure my little girls can't hurt anything 43 years later.. lol

Very cool pics travis! :)