News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Because you don't see one of these every day...

Started by 6spd68, August 27, 2013, 10:13:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike DC

Name another Detroit car of the period which has aged better than those GN Regals. 

Mopar Nut

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on September 03, 2013, 03:48:11 AM

Name another Detroit car of the period which has aged better than those GN Regals. 

1986 Chrysler Dodge Daytona Shelby Turbo Z
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

6spd68

Quote from: areibel on August 29, 2013, 03:02:27 PM
:2thumbs:
Talk about a sleeper!  I'd bet that would surprise more than a few of the 5.0 Mustangs and F body GMs!

My T-bird has always been faster, but I did feed it to a few Camaros.  Nothing beats the looks you get at the next set of lights after their over-invested in speed machine loses to a 4-door box sedan lol...  :coolgleamA:

Quote from: Baldwinvette77 on September 01, 2013, 06:33:59 PM
Quote from: 6spd68 on August 29, 2013, 07:53:21 AM
Quote from: Baldwinvette77 on August 27, 2013, 12:39:52 PM
a neighbour of mine has one of these, see it everyday  ::)  :lol:

You may see a Grand National everyday...  But I highly doubt it's a GNX.

nope its a gnx, i cant remember the number althought its written on his license plate  :smilielol: he has the jacket that came with the car and 2 interiors, ill get a picture of it maybe if he allows me to post it on a mopar forum  :lol:

oh wait, i think its number 535 or something, gotta check for you  :scratchchin:

That's really cool to see, great pics  :2thumbs:
Every great legend has it's humble beginning.
Project 668:
1968 Dodge Charger (318 Car)
Projected Driveline:
383 with mild stroke
Carb intake w/Holley 750 VS

6-Speed Dodge Viper Transmission

Fully rebuilt Dana-60 w/Motive gears. 3.55 Posi, Yukon axles.

Finished in triple black. 

ETA: "Some velvet morning, when I'm straight..."