News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone here own this?

Started by Ram07, August 26, 2013, 12:14:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ram07

Found it on a facebook site... not crazy about the hood, but otherwise... :2thumbs:

GOTWING

hood looks photo shopped.. IMO and also if it does belong to someone on here i will help them remove that hideous hood. :icon_smile_angry:

lukedukem

Quote from: GOTWING on August 26, 2013, 12:50:09 PM
hood looks photo shopped.. IMO and also if it does belong to someone on here i will help them remove that hideous hood. :icon_smile_angry:

agree. the license plate says clssic industries i think and the sign too. but yeh, totally photo shopped all over

luke
1969 Charger XP29F9B226768
1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC

Homerr

Quote from: GOTWING on August 26, 2013, 12:50:09 PM

Are you sure that Yosemite doesn't have sign stuck in the trees for 'Classic Restorations'?

(or whatever it says)

But yeah, the sun angle is a bit off and the car shadow is pretty square.

myk

Ram07

question still stands, anyone here know that car.....maybe the car was photo shopped into a nicer back ground...why would you Photoshop a hood?

A383Wing

why is the "Charger R/T" on the headlight door? Is that stock for both pieces?

The whole car looks like it's been shopped to me....

Cooter

Quote from: A383Wing on August 26, 2013, 04:53:51 PM
why is the "Charger R/T" on the headlight door? Is that stock for both pieces?

The whole car looks like it's been shopped to me....

mine is like that .
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

jaak

69 model....check! R/T....check! Green....check! Vinyl top....check! No RWL tires....check! Hood....  :puke:

Change that hood, it would be the PERFECT Charger!

Jason

Heli143

All I can say is that apart from the rims and that stupid hood, it looks exactly like the Charger I used to own and that i am looking for  ::)

polywideblock

doesn't classic industries make fiberglass hoods /scoops ?

remember when every second street machine you looked at in any mag had a scoop like that

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Iceyone

Looks like it has the reflection of the curbing in the paint.
68 Charger
70 Super Bee
11 SRT8 Challenger
30 Chevy Universal

ACUDANUT