News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

WTF. Some very sick SOBs out there

Started by nh_mopar_fan, February 28, 2006, 12:23:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shakey

Quote from: 4402tuff4u on March 01, 2006, 01:02:13 PM
You would think he would be ill or dead by now. Urine is basically toxic waste your body is eliminating, so ingesting urine would greatly affect your system, so now I'm starting to think if that story is really what we think it is. Something does not sound right to me with the story.  ???

Back in the mid '80's there was an earthquake in Mexico.  A family of four were trapped in the rubble for 7 - 10 days.  The only one of them to survive was the 12 year old boy.  It seems that as they dehydrated he suggested drinking their own urine to survive.  The other family members didn't and they didn't make it.

If this fellow in OH is in fact drinking urine, perhaps he is watering it down or mixing it with vodka?   :shruggy:

Who knows, maybe he is onto something.  10 - 15 years from now the trendys will be sauntering up to the bar after a long day at the office "give us a round of vodka & piss".

Dale The Bold

Urine is sterile.  Not nearly as likely as making you sick as ingesting poop.  And that's a fetish, too!  It's more common than you'd like to know.  But, in the interest of knowing what your neighbors might be doing, Google it.  Just drop a letter from the phrase "shirt eaters" and Google will bring back an abundance of information.
Matt. 14:8 (KJV) "And she, being before instructed of her mother, said, 'give me here John Baptist's head in a Charger.'"

70charginglizard

Well at least this sight might at least let you know where this sick bastards are located for you who have kids.

http://www.familywatchdog.us/
70charginglizard

nh_mopar_fan

Quote from: my73charger on February 28, 2006, 11:33:17 PM
Quote from: last426 on February 28, 2006, 06:41:36 PM
QuotePosted by: last426 
Insert Quote
A lot of people have been talking about this thing but I just don't see what the big deal is.

Quote from: my73charger on February 28, 2006, 04:15:43 PM
So you seriously don't see a problem?  This guys has serious issues he is sick and twisted and needs help.

Well, in the fetish community there is a saying that "your kink's not my kink, but your kink is okay" so long as it's consensual and not harmful to others.  So what do I care if someone is drinking someone else's urine?  The guy isn't bothering the kids, they don't even know anything is going on.  It's like saying that someone is wrong looking at the Gerber baby and getting turned on to a baby food jar -- what do I care?  Just because you might not like what the guy does, if it is not a crime, all it means is that, if you want to, you can call it sick and twisted.   

But that alone doesn't mean that the guy is any sort of threat.  Now, in this case, reportedly the guy has a sex offender record so perhaps lurking in a bath room might violate his parole, who knows?  If he committed a crime, take him to court.  If he didn't, it's up to each individual to decide if he is weirdly sick and twisted.  His activity is something that does not appeal to me, but a lot of behavior does not appeal to me just as some of mine might not appeal to you.  It all depends on where you draw the line.  I prefer to draw it immediately before the behavior causes harm or becomes nonconsensual.  Another might draw it at reading playboy.  Islam, as I understand it, draws the line at seeing a woman's face and/or hair, Christianity at coveting your neighbor's wife.  Lastly, I'll admit that I am fairly open minded when it comes to issues like this.  Kim

I disagree.  His perversion or fetish or whatever you choose to call it is sick.  He has issues.  He states that he feels like he is drinking these young boys youth by drinking their urine.  I hope the authorities are able to dig up anything they need to keep him away from young kids.  He needs to be locked up in a Mental Ward.  Not exceptable behavior. :rotz:
I completely agree. This effing moral relativism is the damn issue. The attitude that anything goes and is acceptable as long as it is hurting anyone is pure BS. There are standard that society must hold itself to. Oh, and please spare me the "who sets these standards" BS. This is way past any standard considered normal bo society.

Dodge-Charger

Don't see a problem Huh?

You don't think that killers and rapist just wake up one morning and say " I think I'll go kill someone then F'em in their dead a@#"
  They build up to the big picture just like a kid that steals toys from Wal-Mart, they will steal bigger and better things as they get older if someone don't get them straight early.

Better punishment  = Less Crime

Charger Aficionado