News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

check this out, green hornet for sale.

Started by GOTWING, August 25, 2013, 10:34:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tilar

That video with Jay Leno is pretty cool to see.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

rt green

I really tried to like it, but just couldn't. maybe I don't have enough comic book in me.
third string oil changer

1974dodgecharger

I take it then they are not making GH2 if they are selling off the car?

A383Wing

Quote from: 1974dodgecharger on August 25, 2013, 01:48:36 PM

I didn't think the first movie was all that great

stupid acting all around

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: A383Wing on August 25, 2013, 03:24:27 PM
Quote from: 1974dodgecharger on August 25, 2013, 01:48:36 PM

I didn't think the first movie was all that great

stupid acting all around

:iagree:

And senseless destruction of several Imperials. :Twocents:

Mike DC

They bought almost 30 Imperials for that flick.  The car supplier was worried about finding another batch of Imps if they did a sequel.  

If there's no sequel talk by now then it's pretty safe to assume it's not happening.

I dunno why they made that movie anyway.  It was an insult to GH fans, it was mediocre on its own steam, and the GH fanbase isn't big enough to save the movie's box office problems if it sucked.  That pretty much cancels out every possible reason to do a remake.

Mopar Nut

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on August 25, 2013, 10:42:07 PM
I dunno why they made that movie anyway.  It was an insult to GH fans, it was mediocre on its own steam, and the GH fanbase isn't big enough to save the movie's box office problems if it sucked.  That pretty much cancels out every possible reason to do a remake.
:iagree:
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

hatersaurusrex

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on August 25, 2013, 10:42:07 PM

They bought almost 30 Imperials for that flick.  The car supplier was worried about finding another batch of Imps if they did a sequel.  

If there's no sequel talk by now then it's pretty safe to assume it's not happening.

I think the sentiment was pretty much the same when they cast Ryan 'Van Wilder' Reynolds in the Green Lantern.    I like Seth Rogen, but not the only comic book hero he'd only be serviceable in a Bluntman and Chronic movie if Kevin Smith was busy.
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

GL#10

i know the guy selling it , way overpriced , he is trying to tripple his money on it , don't see it selling .

bakerhillpins

One of the other movie cars (so says the owner) was at the Woodward Cruise this year. It was as "armored up" as that one though.
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.