News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Semi enclosed car hauler ,burns in oregon

Started by djcarguy, August 19, 2013, 04:51:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

djcarguy

On news sunday the 18th  car hauler with load of cars burns along I-5 near Ashland ,Oregon.  looked to bee a enclosed truck an trailer like dane shipped his Daytona in. showed on local news all burnt truck and cars,could not tell what cars in short news bit. if he was north bound he just came down some steep grades of the mt.shasta pass that levels out there at ashland Or. cab was still burning in news coverage,will bee a total loss. very sickening site trailer frame an burnt cars on it.   will look for more info,if any one finds more post info,thanks.  dj :'( :eek2:

djcarguy

Just did aol search----  car hauler burns. nothing bout this one ,but 10 pages of crashes and burned up cars.  was some neat old time haulers and new trailer pixs too.  only looked at few pages too sick seeing all that tonite.

djcarguy

They showed it again on           #Live on  KVAL  .com                ITS channel 13 out of eugene,oregon..

was enclosed,low cab with big fiberglass wind dome above cab all in flames. short news vidio but with seeing it a 2nd time afew of the cars look smaller  maybe just a load of newer cars not classics. vidio tonite was  of it still in flames. total loss  :eek2: sick too think that could of been a load of collectable goodies.  ive never shipped a rig with semi haulers.   dj

JB400

69hemidaytona

Those types of trucks with the bubble in the front usually are hauling new upscale cars like BMW or Mercedes.

djcarguy

the paper near ashland is called Medford tribune or medford mail tribune,out of medford oregon. but it will only have 1pix an story,maybe .lived down that way till i was 18 an got the hell out.to the big city of eugene or.  

the truck looked just like the one dane used to ship his daytona ,,too me. laterr dj :shruggy:

djcarguy

I searched,Mail Tribune nothing bout car hauler yet. are storys of aload of tater salid an load of beer on fire in southern oregon,,, no partying for them i guess,lol.  dj :slap:

nvrbdn

tater salad?? call ron white, might be his truck. :smilielol:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Old Moparz

The news report that I had seen about a truck & trailer catching fire, mentioned that the cars on it were all Mini Coopers. I can't find any article online though.   :shruggy:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry