News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Pro Street Maximus

Started by Stevearino, August 17, 2013, 05:55:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stevearino

Ryan

Thats going to be one serious car when she's finished. Thanks for posting!
69 charger r/t Triple Black
   572 HEMI, Passion 5 speed, 4.10 Dana under construction

2014 viper TA

1974dodgecharger

saw that awhile.....way too much for the street.....overkill for sure but hey if u can do it why not right.

Stevearino

I am liking the body  modification work to gently widen the back of the car starting at the door.

Baldwinvette77

Thats amazing i love what they are doing with the body, but its not something i would do... the chargers taking up enough garage space already, it doesnt need to be widened  :rofl:

Mike DC

Cool buildup. 

But my eyes glaze over at stuff like this. 

Streetable, schmeetable - these things have a way of quietly showing on Ebay years later with about 43 miles on the odometer.  It seems like all that work usually ends up as a 1:1 scale display model, no matter how much the owner & magazine writers claim to the contrary during the buildup. 

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on August 18, 2013, 08:37:00 AM

Cool buildup. 

But my eyes glaze over at stuff like this. 

Streetable, schmeetable - these things have a way of quietly showing on Ebay years later with about 43 miles on the odometer.  It seems like all that work usually ends up as a 1:1 scale display model, no matter how much the owner & magazine writers claim to the contrary during the buildup. 

lol, so true I like how folks say they have a daily driver and you ask how many miles they put on it in past year and they say max 300 miles.

Stevearino

Got a guy at work building a Mercury Zeypher that was going  to be able to be driven to drag meets. He got the car for $600 and it was going to be strictly and econo build. Three years later he is about $50,000.00 in and the motor is so radical there is not a chance he will be running it on the road. The car is beautiful but I guarantee it will be a trailer queen. 

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: Stevearino on August 18, 2013, 09:04:09 AM
Got a guy at work building a Mercury Zeypher that was going  to be able to be driven to drag meets. He got the car for $600 and it was going to be strictly and econo build. Three years later he is about $50,000.00 in and the motor is so radical there is not a chance he will be running it on the road. The car is beautiful but I guarantee it will be a trailer queen. 

wow....

Patronus

off the hook! I can only hope he clear-coats that beauty. Well done to all involved!
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE