News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New License Plate - I Think You Will Like This

Started by 68X426, August 17, 2013, 11:42:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68X426

So, I got my 2013 Plum Crazy Challenger RT three months ago. Still crazy happy with it.  ;D

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,102576.0.html

The new plates finally showed up from the DMV. When they say 12 weeks, they mean 12 weeks.  :rotz:

California has a special program with a custom plate to honor veterans, meaning the money for the license fee goes to veterans support groups (not the DMV or general fund). Only problem is that it has to be 6 characters, not 7. But I solved that issue as you will see shortly.

As you can see on the plate pic, there is a unique sticker that goes on the left side. There are about 100 types of "logos" available to identify with branches and divisions of the military, and one of them is the insignia of the branch that my father-in-law (RIP) served in in WWII (Army Air Force).

I am damn proud to honor him, and all other vets, with this not so obvious salute.

Now, hopefully most of y'all can figure out the what the plate says.  :hah:

Hint: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x_wtP3j38M

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

bakerhillpins

Hey that's great!   :yesnod:  See, California isn't that bad.  :icon_smile_big:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

471_Magnum

"I can fix it... my old man is a television repairman... he's got the ultimate set of tools... I can fix it."

69rtse4spd

All 50 states should do that. :2thumbs:. Maybe we should start a grass root movement for it, if it's not already done that way.