News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

'68 Tattoo

Started by chargd72, August 13, 2013, 10:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargd72

Not usually a fan of car tattoos but how can you not like this?

'72 Charger SE 4bbl 318                          '76 Power Wagon 400 W200                                 2011 (attempt at a) Charger

Ghoste

JB400

Baldwinvette77

He forgot the marker lights and the antenna's on the wrong side, not impressed  :lol:

Mytur Binsdirti

So is the gas cap. In 40 years, that tattoo will depict the same Charger rotting into the ground.

chargd72

Quote from: Baldwinvette77 on August 13, 2013, 11:09:09 AM
He forgot the marker lights and the antenna's on the wrong side, not impressed  :lol:

It's actually a mirrored image.  Driver and steering wheel are on opposite side too.  Could be the pic was flipped at some point.  I pulled it off the dodge charger facebook page.

'72 Charger SE 4bbl 318                          '76 Power Wagon 400 W200                                 2011 (attempt at a) Charger

Baldwinvette77

Quote from: chargd72 on August 13, 2013, 11:31:37 AM
Quote from: Baldwinvette77 on August 13, 2013, 11:09:09 AM

It's actually a mirrored image.  Driver and steering wheel are on opposite side too.  Could be the pic was flipped at some point.  I pulled it off the dodge charger facebook page.

the tail panel emblem looks like its written left to right  :shruggy:

chargd72

Oh yeah, you're right.  Maybe he's from Australia   :lol:

moparfan53

I flipped the pic. I would rather see the text reversed instead of the Charger! ;D

Fred

WOW! That's the best looking tattoo I've seen.  If I was ever to get a tattoo..........that would be the one.  :2thumbs:

If he had the tattoo on his Donk and his partner had a garage door tattoo you know where, then every time he said that he wanted to park the car she would know exactly what he meant.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Mopar Nut

Quote from: Fred on August 13, 2013, 09:12:15 PM
If he had the tattoo on his Donk and his partner had a garage door tattoo you know where, then every time he said that he wanted to park the car she would know exactly what he meant.
:smilielol: :smilielol:

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

HeavyFuel

That work is a frickin' riot...  :smilielol: ...and permanent.  :eek2:

TPR

I've seen worse.
Getting the curvature of the Chargers body lines right is a tricky thing to do and it's made more difficult by the fact that the human body as a canvas is not flat.
Don't think I'll ever get something like that done, but I do want a Mopar related Tatt of some sort.
Maybe....
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 440 - UU1 Light Blue Metallic
www.tr440.com

Fred

I for one will remain tattooless.

Daytona R/T SE

twodko

If I was supposed to have a tat, I would have been born with it.  :Twocents:
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

JB400

I think I have enough beauty marks just from work, so I don't think I'll let someone else add any.

Fred

Quote from: twodko on August 15, 2013, 12:09:59 AM
If I was supposed to have a tat, I would have been born with it.  :Twocents:

And if I was suppose to have money........I would have been born with it.  Sad state of affairs. Still, I'd be happy to wear some.  :icon_smile_big:

TPR

C'mon Guys, what about something like this?
TPR

1968 Dodge Charger R/T 440 - UU1 Light Blue Metallic
www.tr440.com

JB400

Ink looks better on someone else

Fred

Not always but I second that.

JB400

What really is the point of getting one anyway if you can't see it to enjoy it?

Fred

People like to look at themselves in the mirror you know.  :icon_smile_big:
And if you put it on your forehead.......that would be perfect.

Mopar Nut

My body is a work of art, why ruin it with ink.  :icon_smile_big:
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Fred

I love me...........who do you love??   :smilielol:

Mopar Nut

Quote from: Fred on August 15, 2013, 02:20:53 AM
I love me...........who do you love??   :smilielol:
That body in the mirror.   :D

Fred

Quote from: Mopar Nut on August 15, 2013, 02:28:47 AM
Quote from: Fred on August 15, 2013, 02:20:53 AM
I love me...........who do you love??   :smilielol:
That body in the mirror.   :D

More power to you. At least you can't get into any kind of trouble admiring yourself. And it doesn't cost anything.   :icon_smile_big:

HeavyFuel

Quote from: TPR on August 15, 2013, 12:24:23 AM
C'mon Guys, what about something like this?
TPR

Ummm.  No thanks.

She'll have a beard to go with her hairlip when his arm hair grows back.    :rofl:

(see what I did there......beard....HAIRlip.......she's got a hairlip already........oh, forget it.)