News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

DOH

Started by hawkeye, August 10, 2013, 07:27:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooter

Quote from: 68RT4ME on August 15, 2013, 01:07:38 PM
Cooter you're so right but if you wanna see what really gets the villagers to light up torches and heat up some oil and coals, just have someone try to start a thread about the '05-present Chargers. That will get ya run off real quick.

Hey, I'm for anything that's Charger related (well except maybe those Omni Charger/Daytona things :eek2:) but that's it. (Well maybe those Cordoba models, "What were they thinking there? :puke:") but that's it...... Err, (Well maybe them Aussie ones with the steering on the wrong side of the cars? :coocoo:) But that's it.......

Otherwise, Anything Charger should be fine to talk about without ridicule..... Just sayin.. :rofl:
thanks. I judt feel that with all the "older" guys here, one would think that 3rd grade antics would be above most.
I for one can read about someone building a hemi as well as a Cordoba Charger. The GL was and still is an integral part of the Mopar world. It will continue to have haters. I for one just do not understand that's all.
I love to see you guns building 1970 Chargers because of VinDiesel. I guess some will never see the benefit. I guess its like rat rods today. Back in the 80s if you showed up without your "easter egg"color you were shunned by the same narrow minded people when
Should be glad another is on the road.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Baldwinvette77

was told by various psychiatric evaluators that roughly 8/10 people secretly like what they passionately hate they're just ashamed to admit it  :nana:

Ghoste

Which begs the question, why were you seeing various psychiatric evaluators about hating? :nana:

Baldwinvette77

Quote from: Ghoste on August 15, 2013, 09:22:56 PM
Which begs the question, why were you seeing various psychiatric evaluators about hating? :nana:

IM NOT CRAZY!!!! I'LL KILL ALL OF YOU TO PROVE IT!!!!!!!!  :2guns:

JB400

Quote from: Baldwinvette77 on August 15, 2013, 09:34:38 PM

Therefore, you just proved your insanity.

Baldwinvette77

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on August 15, 2013, 10:37:13 PM
Quote from: Baldwinvette77 on August 15, 2013, 09:34:38 PM

Therefore, you just proved your insanity.

You prove nothing untill i see one of these!!!... oh wait...

1974dodgecharger

Things change, hot one day cold the next, I was reading back in 2006 some old threads on bbodies only site and read how anything over 15 inch rims were ghetto and horrible but then 2 years later 17 inch rims were in then 18 now 20s lol....u can even see the same posters change there tune also

Heck even reading on here how mike built his Daytona clone and how some seniors members grumbled and hate mike for it but after he did they slowly changed their minds especially after his Hemings debut and all the exposure he got from it.......maybe jealousy changed them or whatever..... :cheers:

Quote from: Cooter on August 15, 2013, 07:29:47 PM
Quote from: 68RT4ME on August 15, 2013, 01:07:38 PM
Cooter you're so right but if you wanna see what really gets the villagers to light up torches and heat up some oil and coals, just have someone try to start a thread about the '05-present Chargers. That will get ya run off real quick.

Hey, I'm for anything that's Charger related (well except maybe those Omni Charger/Daytona things :eek2:) but that's it. (Well maybe those Cordoba models, "What were they thinking there? :puke:") but that's it...... Err, (Well maybe them Aussie ones with the steering on the wrong side of the cars? :coocoo:) But that's it.......

Otherwise, Anything Charger should be fine to talk about without ridicule..... Just sayin.. :rofl:
thanks. I judt feel that with all the "older" guys here, one would think that 3rd grade antics would be above most.
I for one can read about someone building a hemi as well as a Cordoba Charger. The GL was and still is an integral part of the Mopar world. It will continue to have haters. I for one just do not understand that's all.
I love to see you guns building 1970 Chargers because of VinDiesel. I guess some will never see the benefit. I guess its like rat rods today. Back in the 80s if you showed up without your "easter egg"color you were shunned by the same narrow minded people when
Should be glad another is on the road.

UH60L

Quote from: charge69 on August 10, 2013, 12:34:03 PM
I think I've got some factory air around here somewhere ! :rofl: :rofl:   If not, I could always use the "hot air" generated by a number of the usual posters around here and say it's original DodgeCharger.com air!  Most people would understand, for sure! :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

You've got to be careful, I heard they were re-popping factory air and it's being passed off as original.....    ;D :icon_smile_big: :rofl:

Back N Black

I'm thinking about selling my charger, but it is triple black. If i clone it to a General Lee, how much do you think it will add to the value?

Baldwinvette77

Quote from: Back N Black on August 17, 2013, 10:02:49 PM
I'm thinking about selling my charger, but it is triple black. If i clone it to a General Lee, how much do you think it will add to the value?

not enough to make up for the money you will spend turning it into a general lee  :shruggy:

Mike DC

:Twocents:               

IMHO a decent black ext/int should help the value already.  Leave it alone.

JB400

Making it a GL will limit your market.  There are plenty that would love to have a triple black car.

myk

A DOH car won't fetch additional money unless it's going to someone who wants that particular type of car; triple black FTW...