News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Custom pipes for headers

Started by Dmichels, July 30, 2013, 08:55:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dmichels

I need to redue my exhaust system It is a complete mess I can get pre bent tail pipes from the auto parts store. My issue is with the header to muffler pipes. I can take it to a mufler shop and have them bend up a set for me. But I am a picky bastered and do not like others working on my car. I can also buy some u bends and weld up my own. Does any one make these pipes pre made?
Dave
68 440 4 speed 4.10

Mopar Nut

Magnaflow makes a kit like that.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

firefighter3931

Call TTI and tell them what headers you're using....they will have an adapter pipe and exhaust system to fit your car. Best exhaust out there, bar none !  ;)

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Mopar Nut

Quote from: firefighter3931 on July 31, 2013, 02:23:45 AM
Call TTI and tell them what headers you're using....they will have an adapter pipe and exhaust system to fit your car. Best exhaust out there, bar none !  ;)

Ron
If you want a whole system go with TTi (top of the line in Mopar world), that's what I have too. But you can buy bent pieces in kits or individually from Magnaflow.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Cooter

Magnaflow pipes do NOT fit worth two pinches of puppy sh*t. Better off welding up your own. The MOPAR system is IDENTICAL to a Chevy system as far as the front pipes go.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Mopar Nut

I read his thread wrong, TTi does sell a 'X' pipe from headers back to the mufflers. I had them custom bend my whole system in 2-1/2 stainless steel.

http://www.ttiexhaust.com/ComponentParts/ExhaustParts.htm#xp