News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Q5 Daytona for sale

Started by Coronet440, July 25, 2013, 09:29:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coronet440

Hi everyone!! I just wanted to let all of you know that I have listed my Q5 Daytona on ebay for sale. I just recently bought it and it is a gorgeous Daytona! The problem that I have is that it is simply just too nice to drive frequently. I really would like to take another interesting Mopar in on trade on the Daytona that I will feel more comfortable driving on a regular basis.

WINGIN IT

Hey your car was the next one built after mine, off by ONE digit !
Dang, I almost had a Q5 car   :icon_smile_big:

Good luck with the sale, great lookin' car  :2thumbs:

A383Wing

Quote from: WINGIN IT on July 26, 2013, 08:33:59 PM
Hey your car was the next one built after mine, off by ONE digit !
Dang, I almost had a Q5 car   :icon_smile_big:

you still can  :icon_smile_big:

Speedfreak

Quote from: Coronet440 on July 25, 2013, 09:29:28 PM
Hi everyone!! I just wanted to let all of you know that I have listed my Q5 Daytona on ebay for sale. I just recently bought it and it is a gorgeous Daytona! The problem that I have is that it is simply just too nice to drive frequently. I really would like to take another interesting Mopar in on trade on the Daytona that I will feel more comfortable driving on a regular basis.

That's a shame you could not enjoy it longer, nice car.  I am sure it will pull 100K, you can probably buy anything your heart desires with that money, maybe a nice Hemi Cuda Vert clone. 

hemi68charger

I'll trade ya a Daytona that's not "so" nice and then you can drive the heck out of it............. Plus, it has overdrive......  :icon_smile_big:
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

pettybird

Quote from: Speedfreak on July 27, 2013, 09:26:54 PM

That's a shame you could not enjoy it longer, nice car.  I am sure it will pull 100K, you can probably buy anything your heart desires with that money, maybe a nice Hemi Cuda Vert clone. 

That car is worth a ton more than 100k.  It's been a blue chip car for years with careful owners. 

Alaskan_TA

QuoteThe problem that I have is that it is simply just too nice to drive frequently.

Easy fix.

Drive it more often so it becomes not so nice with some great memories, a few door dings & stone chips in the paint mixed in. 

I can do it for you if needed, it is not hard.  :icon_smile_big:

A383Wing

Quote from: Alaskan_TA on July 28, 2013, 10:38:14 PM

I call shotgun

Alaskan_TA

Quote from: A383Wing on July 28, 2013, 11:23:15 PM
Quote from: Alaskan_TA on July 28, 2013, 10:38:14 PM

I call shotgun

Roadtrip!

Alaskan_TA

Paint was less than a month old. 440-6, automatic with 3:23 gears - 11.6 miles to the gallon on average.

Multiple stone chips, one trim ring went MIA somewhere near Tok, Alaska & lots of road grime.

Smiles Per Gallon? Priceless.

Memories from the trip? Also priceless.

Alaskan_TA

On a real road trip, bugs die. It happens.

Speedfreak

Whenever I see anonymous bidding, I keep away, it is a guaranteed shilling bidding match, too bad.  Looks like Daisy is running the bidding again.

Coronet440

Hi Guys...definitely no shill bidding going on!! I actually bought the car from Daisey a little while back. He had the car for about 3 years and I finally was able to work out a deal by trading him a few cars and some cash. It is a gorgeous car! If it doesn't bring what I need I will keep it. I just really was wanting to take in a nice Mopar that I can drive and some cash. It is a legit Ebay auction I assure you. Ryan

69charger2002

I think what he was referring to was making the bids private. That always seems shady to a lot of potential bidders, whether it's legit or not. I have heard both sides of the argument for doing private bidding, I personally don't do it when i list a car, but to each his own. Looks like it's getting on up there good luck on the auction!  BTW, as a new owner of a 1 owner real daytona myself, I know the feeling of being a little intimidated by the car, I'm also scared to drive mine..  :cheers:
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

Coronet440

Yeah...it is a little intimidating. I have had a few Superbirds in the past but none of this quality. I have made up my mind that if it does not sell I am going to start driving it regularly. Alot of the purists will give me a hard time but if it stays with me it is getting a nice new set of shiny Cragars! The hubcaps will have to go!

WINGIN IT

"Alot of the purists will give me a hard time but if it stays with me it is getting a nice new set of shiny Cragars! The hubcaps will have to go"

There ya go, that'll wake 'er right up !  :2thumbs:
Original wheels can get stored for the purist.  ;)

hemi68charger

Quote from: 69charger2002 on July 29, 2013, 08:06:33 PM
... I know the feeling of being a little intimidated by the car, I'm also scared to drive mine..  :cheers:

Ahhhh, come on........... I'll meet ya half way and we can have lunch and take some pictures of our Daytonas next to each other.....  :2thumbs:
Troy
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)

69charger2002

I'm up for that! Looks like car went for $140k reserve not met.. Will it get listed again or is it being kept?

hemi68charger

Quote from: 69charger2002 on July 31, 2013, 10:28:23 AM
I'm up for that! Looks like car went for $140k reserve not met.. Will it get listed again or is it being kept?

Not to give your coordinates, what decent size city are you near?
Troy

69charger2002

Im in between Baton Rouge and Hammond LA.. Houston takes about 5 hours.. i guess mid cities are Lafayette, Lake Charles, Orange, Beaumont etc..

hemi68charger

Quote from: 69charger2002 on July 31, 2013, 02:57:40 PM
Im in between Baton Rouge and Hammond LA.. Houston takes about 5 hours.. i guess mid cities are Lafayette, Lake Charles, Orange, Beaumont etc..

Maybe when things cool down here in the South, we can hook up at a nice park or cool place 2.5 hours either way........  :2thumbs:
Troy