News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Does anyone sell the 68 grill Charger script emblem besides Herb's?

Started by bull, June 17, 2013, 02:29:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dino

Sometimes it pays to spend a bit more.  How much aggravation can you take for $10 savings?   :icon_smile_big:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

bull

Quote from: Dino on June 22, 2013, 09:14:13 AM
Sometimes it pays to spend a bit more.  How much aggravation can you take for $10 savings?   :icon_smile_big:

Oh yeah, don't worry. I'm not so cheap I won't pay and extra $10 to make a point. If/when they ever call me back I'll be telling them I took my business someplace else.

bull

My opinion of penstar has changed from "not impressed" to "they completely suck" based on my dealings with them. They cannot/will not return phone calls which should suggest to you that those working there typically refuse to answer the phone. I talked to one person there (the one and only time anyone answered the phone) and he knew next to nothing. Said he'd call back and never did. The emails I sent them were never returned with the exception of 2-3 automated responses. The place is a joke.
:down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down:

Troy

Um yeah, I don't buy anything there unless, well, I've never bought anything there. It's possible that, at some point in the future, they will have the only available parts and I may have to buy them. Hopefully my cars are done long before I resort to that.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

bull

Quote from: Troy on July 29, 2013, 01:09:44 PM
It's possible that, at some point in the future, they will have the only available parts and I may have to buy them.

Troy

I don't think you can buy anything there. I tried, they wouldn't let me.