News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

$147,500.00; I don't think so.

Started by Mytur Binsdirti, July 26, 2013, 09:45:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

I thought you hated the infidels of the USA?

moparstuart

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on August 01, 2013, 12:19:43 PM
Quote from: FC7 V code on August 01, 2013, 09:28:20 AM
Great work by Mytur Binsdirti to bring this information to the light of day!

It's about time someone realized what a great asset I am to this website, to the Mopar community and to the entire US of A.  :2thumbs: :cheers: :2thumbs:
OMG no wonder the turbin is so huge , to fit that over inflated head .   :smilielol:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

maxwellwedge

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: maxwellwedge on August 01, 2013, 12:44:45 PM
And some parts of Canada....

You are absolutely correct. My greatness stretches well into to the suburbs of Ottawa. All the key Mopar guys up there are awed by me.    :icon_smile_big:

bill440rt

"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Budnicks

Quote from: Old Moparz on July 26, 2013, 03:09:35 PM
Good to see that people can keep track of cars like this & make it known about the damage.  :cheers:

I saw that the listing is in AZ. It wouldn't surprise me in the least that someone made the investment to get the car moved to AZ so it wouldn't be associated with Hurricane Sandy.   ::)
yep my thoughts too...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

Budnicks

Quote from: A383Wing on July 28, 2013, 07:52:27 PM
which means it filled the interior almost to the top of the console
Bingo  :2thumbs:

Budnicks

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on July 29, 2013, 01:15:52 PM
Looks like another schmuck used car salesman is discovered. Buyer beware.
:brickwall: anther flipper "trying to allegedly/seemingly trying to deceive, any potential buyers", form the looks of his add...  :Twocents:

1974dodgecharger

Like I said he is a fellow Arizonan he has been a seller for awhile and likes mopars and knows mopars...

Speedfreak

Quote from: 1974dodgecharger on August 01, 2013, 08:51:11 PM
Like I said he is a fellow Arizonan he has been a seller for awhile and likes mopars and knows mopars...

So apparently this fine individual knows he is selling a ticking time bomb to make a buck and doesn't give a damn about it.  This is what makes our country so great!  Let us salute him! 

Another DIRT BAG.

ACUDANUT

Quote from: A383Wing on July 27, 2013, 03:38:43 PM
I got this reply:

QuoteYou really should get the facts correct, the people writing in the forums are not always the experts they pretend to be and don't have first hand actual correct infomation. Car is available for a in person inspection anytime before the end of auction. Thank You

:popcrn:

Somebody should rub this B.S of in his face.

A383Wing

or just call him...you can block yer phone number from him getting it if he has caller ID...I bet he just sits there all day answering emails with the same reply

69hemidaytona

Another advantage of selling the car out of Arizona is that it is a lot less likely to smell musty from the flood water. If the car was in the humid northeast you can be sure it would reak.

Indygenerallee

QuoteAnother advantage of selling the car out of Arizona is that it is a lot less likely to smell musty from the flood water. If the car was in the humid northeast you can be sure it would reak.
X2
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

Patronus

Hey, I want some Kool-aid!
I thinks this guy may have got stuck and now he wants out..?
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: Patronus on August 02, 2013, 12:32:09 PM
Hey, I want some Kool-aid!
I thinks this guy may have got stuck and now he wants out..?

Well it was sold for 60k from the insurance company so he is already in the black at 80k something if he wanted to sell now.

5hunert

Another advantage of getting an AZ title, all you have to do is tell the clerk that the mileage is original and they will put that on the title.  No documentation needed.

hemi-hampton

And your point is what? Does this mean he is not a scammer? :shruggy:

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: hemi-hampton on August 02, 2013, 09:22:10 PM

And your point is what? Does this mean he is not a scammer? :shruggy:

Guess u missed the posting about how he claims and acts like he dont know much about the car  :shruggy:

Ghoste

Yeah, if he is supposed to be one of us, then that just makes it worse. 

AKcharger

I like the initial response of "get your facts straight..." a good attempt to muddy the waters and deny without really saying anything. I wonder if he was ever a presidential press secretary?  

Ya' know looking over the pictures EVERYTHING that is not protected with paint is rusty; brake bolts, wheels, everything! The dome light switch in the door jambs really caught my eye...Ticking timebomb is right!

Hope this turns out well :popcrn:

moparchris

I have talked with this seller several times at our local shows and he always askes me about selling him my Hemi 500.  That my friend, will never happen  :nana:
He always has very low mileage survivor cars that really are very nice.  I was shocked that he would have this flood car for sale but I guess the opportunity to make a buck is too much for some people....

Dino

14 hours to go on the auction.  I have given up on ebay, I really did my best to get the ad pulled but they don't give a damn that someone is about to be ripped off. 
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

FC7 V code

Quote from: Dino on August 04, 2013, 08:07:37 AM
14 hours to go on the auction.  I have given up on ebay, I really did my best to get the ad pulled but they don't give a damn that someone is about to be ripped off. 

I'm thinking anymore that there only concern is the cut of the auction fees. Probably a pretty good amount on a high dollar car. I have never sold a car on ebay but a year or so ago I sold a large amount or model railroad stuff and it seemed by the time the auction fees and paypal fees were taken out that nearly 10% or the winning bid was gone! I had sold stuff years before, probably back in the 2004-2005 time-frame and I don't think the fees used to be anywhere near as high.
1968 Chrysler 300
1969 Charger
1969 Charger RT/SE
1970 Charger RT/SE
1970 Cuda AAR
1970 Challenger SE
1970 Roadrunner
1982 Trans Am

A383Wing

Quote from: Dino on August 04, 2013, 08:07:37 AM

yea..me too....I must have reported it 6 times