News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68' Coronet Build, *56k Beware....*

Started by 68CoronetRT, July 22, 2013, 07:34:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68CoronetRT

Small update. Finally got a car cover for it! :slap: Unfortunately for the time being she has to sit outside. But nothing but the best for my car! Got the Cali superweave cover for my bday so should be ok :2thumbs:.

Also looking at some Torque Thrust II's for her this weekend too, and some new .92 T-bars since I still have the small block ones. :rotz:

Got her all dolled up for weekend duties tonight. Caught the sun before it went down. :coolgleamA:

remta1

tallhair

Quote from: Dino on August 06, 2013, 10:41:46 AM
Great thread!  I'm sorry you had to go through all that but it sure was worth it wasn't it?   :2thumbs:

That pic with the running lights under a starry sky is friggin' stunning!

Concur.

Sorry you had so much trouble but thanks for the thread
68 Coronet R/T Conv
70 Road Runner A/G, 4 gear, A31
99 Durango 4 X 4

Ghoste

1974dodgecharger

Ponch ®

sweet ride man.  :2thumbs:

Whereabouts in SoCal are you?

BTW - why do people still say "56K beware". Is anyone even still on a 56K nowadays? :icon_smile_big:
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

68CoronetRT

Ha! Yea 56k was kinda a joke I guess...  :lol:

San Diego actually.

Not much new going on with the car for now, just out enjoying this January 72* degree sunny sky's we are having. :D

I did get new rims for it a few months back. Here's a pic. I think I posted this in another thread.

It needs lowering blocks and new torsion bars up front I think, also new tires. Other future plans(before summer) are a new carb and maybe a complete re-wire.

Highbanked Hauler

69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

68CoronetRT

Here is a video sample of the new exhaust setup. The pipes were 3.5" into flowmasters and it sounded gawd awful.

Here is the new setup, 2.5" from headers to tail pipes with Dynomax Ultraflo 14" welded case mufflers, and H pipe. Found the sound I was looking for! A bit quieter on the road inside the cab which is fine with me.

Cant seem to get the video to embed. Maybe someone can enlighten me. But here it is.
http://youtu.be/tdeZ_sCbFTk

JB400

ACUDANUT

68CoronetRT

Quote from: ACUDANUT on November 25, 2014, 07:01:52 PM
No Pic's here ?  :scratchchin:

The pics have disappeared? I just noticed this myself. Not sure why. I used Facebook as my host and there still there. :scratchchin: