News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Daytona photoshoot as prop.....

Started by hemi68charger, July 21, 2013, 09:58:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

Had a cool day yesterday at a local photography studio in which a photographic club used my Daytona, along with other stuff, to take photos of various models and those wishing to be models...... A cool sort of "You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours"...... The photographers get to have fun taking their photos using their imagination and the models get to have photos made for their resume ( or whatever models call it )...

These are the photos I took behind the scenes.... I'll get some of the ones the photographers took. I saw some and they are pretty cool.....

Thanks to Stu for hooking me up with David and his wife... Dave recently moved down here near Houston.....  I had my own model, Julie acting silly.......
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

hemi68charger

more...  I'll pass along the others later....
Troy
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)

moparstuart

:2thumbs: :2thumbs:  No problem troy   ,  David and i went to High School together and he saw my rat rod on face book .    He asked if I knew any car guys from the houston area
and i thought of you first  .    :2thumbs:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

1970Moparmann

My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

69charger2002

Pretty cool!! I bet that was fun. I have just been talking with some people about doing a photo shoot or 2 of my rides
:cheers:
Trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

Bob T

Nice one Troy. Always good to see how other people respond and react to cool old cars and more so when they are a generation younger than the owners , neat.
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

maxwellwedge

WINGIN IT

Mytur Binsdirti

Cool to be in the photo shoot, but this one just doesn't do it for me.

Budnicks

Cool shot, a couple attractive models & a great Daytona of course...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

thehemikid

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on July 23, 2013, 01:17:04 PM
Cool to be in the photo shoot, but this one just doesn't do it for me.

...yeh, me nether,      .....I think its the crescent wrench.    :icon_smile_big:

WINGIN IT

..yeh, me nether,      .....I think its the crescent wrench.  :icon_smile_big:

Wrench? what wrench....  :lol:

moparstuart

Quote from: WINGIN IT on July 24, 2013, 10:32:24 AM
..yeh, me nether,      .....I think its the crescent wrench.  :icon_smile_big:

Wrench? what wrench....  :lol:
thats a busty Crescent wench 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Mytur Binsdirti

pettybird

It's nice they're not laying all over the car, but what's she doing to do with that?  Adjust the throttle return spring a couple of turns?  I hate poor pictures. 

Ghoste

Same here, it doesn't take much effort to have something more plausible.

WINGIN IT

Definitely agree, at first I couldn't see what she was pointing at, as I didn't fully see the wrench in her hand, and it didn't see like a natural pose with a wench, errr I mean wrench.

Perhaps she could have checked the oil?
Troy,I'm sure you could have helped her with your dipstick...  :D

70Sbird

Quote from: WINGIN IT on July 25, 2013, 11:30:18 AM
Definitely agree, at first I couldn't see what she was pointing at, as I didn't fully see the wrench in her hand, and it didn't see like a natural pose with a wench, errr I mean wrench.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Scott Faulkner

remta1

trying desperately hard not to post something smart arse  :angel:

...but good on her at least she is living her dream ..aint that what we are all trying to do with our hobbies ? ( very serious comment time )

,normal comments will now resume  :D

maxwellwedge

Quote from: WINGIN IT on July 25, 2013, 11:30:18 AM

:boogie:

thehemikid

Doh!,... I shouldn't have mentioned the crescent wrench,   ... :misbehaving:

hemi68charger

Quote from: pettybird on July 24, 2013, 09:21:51 PM
It's nice they're not laying all over the car, but what's she doing to do with that?  Adjust the throttle return spring a couple of turns?  I hate poor pictures. 

The targeted demographics probably wouldn't have a clue..........

Everyone involved had fun.... This wasn't any sort of competitive moment... They had very limited props to work with...... The girls had fun, the photographers had fun, the model agent had fun, I had fun......... done.......  :2thumbs:
Troy

Ghoste

That seems to be what Daytonas are all about; fun.  :2thumbs: :cheers:

hemi68charger

One of the other pictures given to me by my friend Dave of Cassidy and the Daytona.. Sweet young lady and well,,,,,, you know about the car......
Troy