News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Which One of These Water Pumps Should I Be Using??

Started by Moparman01, July 18, 2013, 07:21:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dino

Quote from: bakerhillpins on August 07, 2013, 02:57:55 PM
It's not so much not having the AC, more that the pulley's and pumps match up. If you have the AC still belted in and the proper AC pump then I wouldn't expect you to have an overheating issue.

My AC car has been re-belted and the compressor removed. In my case they did change the pump to the Non AC impeller to match the change in V-belting. However, I have an overheating problem I am trying to solve.

I am also looking to find an AC style pump so I can get my AC restoration going for next year.

Oh I didn't know you had a non A/C pump.  I though your setup was like mine.

Are you going to run the stock compressor?
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

bakerhillpins

I didn't know that either until last Monday evening.  :P

I plan on going back to the stock setup and as such I now need an AC pump. I am going to try to rebuild it this winter.
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.