News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Bench to buckets install

Started by Bob, July 14, 2013, 06:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Ok, I have the back seats in. The tracks are on the front buckets, someone explain the correct installation of the tracks, left verses the right seat. Also, with the outer tracks through the existing holes, where is the inside track positioned? All the way forward or all the way back?
I found a thread that reads that the dimples are already in the floor. True? I know about the bracing.

Thanks

Bob

A383Wing

inside & outside tracks should be equal to each other when viewed from the side. The forward-backward adjustment lever should be next to the door

Bryan

Bob

Quote from: A383Wing on July 14, 2013, 07:08:30 PM
inside & outside tracks should be equal to each other when viewed from the side. The forward-backward adjustment lever should be next to the door

Bryan

Thanks. Once I found the floor dimples and drilled them everything went in just fine. I'll touch up the sliders later.

Bob