News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Took Some Photos @ The Chryslers @ Carlisle Show

Started by Old Moparz, July 14, 2013, 07:22:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

This Charger was in the adjacent building to the Satellite & in much better shape.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Old Moparz

The seats looked comfortable & the center inserts were leather that still had that strong leather smell. Made me want to sit in it. I was thinking I might go the cheap route & buy a new baseball mitt to hide under the seats in my car to cover up that dirt & dust odor.   :lol:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Old Moparz

Another difficult car to photograph at certain angles.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Old Moparz

This car is nice but the owner wasn't with it so I couldn't ask him if he drove it there.   :shruggy:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Old Moparz

While driving home on a back road I did a double take when I saw this.   :o

Of course I had to make a u-turn & get a couple of pics.   :smilielol:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Mopar Nut

Thanks for posting, those are cool pictures.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

TUFCAT

Very cool pictures and great documentary!  I love your real world descriptions and on the spot reporting.  :2thumbs: A few more threads like this and I'd almost feel like I was there. Thanks Bob.

Old Moparz

Quote from: TUFCAT on July 14, 2013, 10:09:20 PM
Very cool pictures and great documentary!  I love your real world descriptions and on the spot reporting.  :2thumbs: A few more threads like this and I'd almost feel like I was there. Thanks Bob.

I could've elaborated even more but I'm out of beer.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Ghoste

Any photos of Jackie's Challenger in its display area?

TUFCAT

Quote from: Old Moparz on July 14, 2013, 10:30:08 PM

I could have responded in greater detail but I'm also low on beer... I must conserve.

Old Moparz

Quote from: Ghoste on July 14, 2013, 10:37:05 PM
Any photos of Jackie's Challenger in its display area?

I already had pics from when it was parked in the show field a year or so before & I knew I couldn't get a good angle of it in the building she was in.   ::)   I think Stuart got some up on facebook but he hasn't posted them here yet   :shruggy:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Old Moparz

Quote from: TUFCAT on July 14, 2013, 10:43:36 PM
Quote from: Old Moparz on July 14, 2013, 10:30:08 PM

I could have responded in greater detail but I'm also low on beer... I must conserve for other websites.

That restaurant/pub in Carlisle called The Hanover Grille on Hanover Street (pretty original name) has a stout on tap that was awesome. Wish I had access to one right now.   :lol:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

71ChallengeHer

I can post pics on my iPad on Facebook . But I can't post them here. So as I post them on fb. If someone can grab and post them . It was great seeing everyone. I wish I could have walked down to the tent.  :pity:  thanks to all of you that came in the building to see me. And thank you so much for helping me save the Challenger. I'm in a ton of pain right now. But it was so worth it.  :cheers:   

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

bakerhillpins

One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Ghoste

Ah, thanks.  Since I wasn't going I hadn't even looked at that thread.

bakerhillpins

Would have gotten more of the cars and ladies but there was a lot going on at that particular moment and to top it off my father called. So by the time I got my head back in the game I was outside in the rain with the boys waiting in a line to spin for Dodge prizes.
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

1970Moparmann

Looks like a good turnout.  How many cars were there this year?
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

GOTWING

that's me standing by the blue 69 Satellite convertible with the green sneakers!  :lol:

Old Moparz

Quote from: GOTWING on July 15, 2013, 08:17:27 AM
that's me standing by the blue 69 Satellite convertible with the green sneakers!  :lol:

You know, if Troy would've listened to my idea about selling t-shirts with name tag areas, I'd have known who you were.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

GOTWING

Old Moparz

Quote from: GOTWING on July 15, 2013, 10:40:52 AM
YUP ! so close but yet so far.   :icon_smile_big:

If you go next year at least I'll remember who you are when I see the green sneakers.   :lol:

I still think the t-shirts with the printed on name tags, a DC.com logo on the back, & the built-in, snap bottoms instead of shorts might be perfect for those hot days, too.  :shruggy:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

moparstuart

good meeting you bob , not only are you old but your short too   :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

71ChallengeHer

Old Moparz

Quote from: moparstuart on July 15, 2013, 11:06:07 AM
good meeting you bob , not only are you old but your short too   :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

Oh yeah, well next year I will make sure that I put my short walker in front of you so when you fall over it I can kick your ass while you lay there.   :nana:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry