News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone ever run Evans Coolant in any of their Birds, Daytona, or anything?

Started by Hoser2455, July 09, 2013, 02:56:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoser2455

Just wanted to know if anyone has ever run Evans Coolant in any of their cars.  Since I don't have any antifreeze in my car yet during the restoration, I'm considering switching over to this system.  Anyone know by chance how many gallons of water and antifreeze a 440 Superbird will hold.  There is not one bit of antifreeze in my system yet.  Thanks.

odcics2

I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

Hoser2455

You can search it on you tube on Jay Leno's site.  Sounds like a pretty good deal, expensive at first, but you won't have to worry about boilovers, heater cores going bad or water pumps and you never have to change your antifreeze again.

62 Max

Quote from: Hoser2455 on July 09, 2013, 08:57:55 PM
You can search it on you tube on Jay Leno's site.  Sounds like a pretty good deal, expensive at first, but you won't have to worry about boilovers, heater cores going bad or water pumps and you never have to change your antifreeze again.

I find that hard to believe ,if that's the case everyone else might just as well go out of business! :Twocents:

68X426

http://www.evanscooling.com

It works.

It is expensive.

Been around for more than 20 years. If you want the best for your Bird, it's the way to go. I personally have not used it, just too pricey for my old car ($35-40 a gallon). But I sure would use it for a brand new restoration.

Lots of reports and tests at the bottom of the first page.

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

WINGIN IT

Cool stuff  :2thumbs:

Wish I had known of this stuff sooner, I would have put it in the Daytona during resto.
Would have worked  well along with the hi performance water pump/stat and 3 core rad.
But I think Larry's already finished that part off. Oh well....