News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Tent at Carlisle?

Started by 66FBCharger, July 02, 2013, 07:53:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

66FBCharger

Were there enough people registering under DC.com at Carlisle to get the free tent? Unfortunately my Charger is apart so I will be going as a spectator. I am hoping to drive it down next year.
'69 Charger R/T 440 4 speed T5, '70 Road Runner 440+6 4 speed, '73 'Cuda 340 4 speed, '66 Charger 383 Auto
SOLD!:'69 Charger R/T S.E. 440 4 speed 3.54 Dana rolling body

Alaskan_TA

66FBCharger

Great! Thanks!
I hope to get over to the tent this year and meet some of you. I'm usually busy buying parts and when i get over there, there is no one there.
'69 Charger R/T 440 4 speed T5, '70 Road Runner 440+6 4 speed, '73 'Cuda 340 4 speed, '66 Charger 383 Auto

bakerhillpins

Hey 66,  when are you driving down?  I am leaving NH at like 3am Thurs morning. Hoping to hook up with NHCharger half way down and make the swaps before noon.
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

66FBCharger

Bakerhillpins,
I'm taking the wife's new 2013 Dart. It is comfortable and gets awesome mileage.
We are leaving Ct. (Waterbury area) Thursday at 10 A.M. I think I am going to see if I can persuade my buddies to leave earlier so we can get to the swap.
What way do you drive down? We go I84 to I80. Are you taking a Charger down?

71ChallengeHer

It would be cheaper just to register your Dart in the funfield. Then your car would be on the grounds . It gives you passes for 2 people in everyday and your parked inside.  :2thumbs:

bakerhillpins

Yes, I84 to I80.

No Charger again this year. It's not running right now anyhow. http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,102682.0.html  Maybe next.  :eek2:

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on July 02, 2013, 12:06:18 PM
It would be cheaper just to register your Dart in the funfield. Then your car would be on the grounds . It gives you passes for 2 people in everyday and your parked inside.  :2thumbs:

:iagree:

Yea, what she said.... Fortunately they upped the free admission age to 12 this year so the boys are free again for a few more!  :ricky: :ricky:  If I get lucky I can bum space off of NHCharger again this year and save the parking/hike in every day.
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein

66FBCharger

Actually that is what i did. I registered in the front wheel drive class. It will be nice to park on the grounds instead of paying to park outside and having to walk in and carry parts that we buy all the way back to the car outside. In the long run considering parking and ticket prices, it is cheaper to park with the show cars.

bakerhillpins

Quote from: 66FBCharger on July 02, 2013, 12:36:02 PM
It would be cheaper just to register your Dart in the funfield. Then your car would be on the grounds . It gives you passes for 2 people in everyday and your parked inside.  :2thumbs:
Actually that is what i did. I registered in the front wheel drive class. It will be nice to park on the grounds instead of paying to park outside and having to walk in and carry parts that we buy all the way back to the car outside. In the long run considering parking and ticket prices, it is cheaper to park with the show cars.

I have NEVER paid for parking at the show! I park near and enter through gate at the lower end of the Corral.  The rest of your reasons are VERY good ones though.  :eek2: :smilielol:
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

moparstuart

cant wait to stalk all of you down and meet you 

i'll be wearing my bomber hat and goggles so you cant miss me
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Old Moparz

Stuart, just remember not to do what you told me you did at the 3 day spring car show you went to. The people running Carlisle WILL NOT let you set up your lawn sprinkler & wear your lime colored thong while yelling, "ONE DOLLAR CAR WASHES & PHOTO OP!!"   :slap:

And there is no overnight camping in the DC.com tent.   :Twocents:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Just 6T9 CHGR

Bob.....for the love of all that is good, change your avatar!

That is fuggin' nasty!!!!

Carlisle in 8 days! :cheers:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

moparstuart

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on July 02, 2013, 04:30:42 PM

I agree i about throw up every time i see it BOB

NHCharger

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:
Chris-Remember your a Mod here, time to kick some ass ;)
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

moparstuart

Quote from: NHCharger on July 02, 2013, 08:04:57 PM

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:
Chris-Remember your a Mod here, time to kick some ass ;)
Bob's old but i think he can take him   :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

NHCharger

Quote from: bakerhillpins on July 02, 2013, 12:18:54 PM

Yea, what she said.... Fortunately they upped the free admission age to 12 this year so the boys are free again for a few more!  :ricky: :ricky:  If I get lucky I can bum space off of NHCharger again this year and save the parking/hike in every day.

Bryan- Still on the fence on which car I'm taking. Leaning towards trailering the 71 down this year. Need to make the decision this weekend. If so I need to clean all my 68 parts out of the trailer.
One thing I'm certain of is I'm leaving on Wednesday, staying somewhere on the NY/PA line Wednesday night, so I can be at the fairgrounds by Thursday noon. My friend Moe who owns a new Chally is coming down Friday night and is staying with me thru Sunday. He has his work truck since he's leaving work from his job in NY and heading straight to the show. So he will be riding shotgun. You and the boys can still ride into the show with us on Saturday.
Actually if we hide you in the trunk, we all get in for free, just like the good old days at the drive-in movies. For those of us old enough to remember those.  
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Old Moparz

What a bunch of dog haters.   :lol:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

moparstuart

FJ5WING

I actually like the big rat getting a swat from the kitty!

I hope to run into summa y'all at the DC tent but just like the previous 4 years or so I will probably mis everyone. if you see the ragtop R/T and me in the chair behind it say, hey!
wingless now, but still around.

moparstuart

Quote from: FJ5WING on July 03, 2013, 10:30:31 AM
I actually like the big rat getting a swat from the kitty!

I hope to run into summa y'all at the DC tent but just like the previous 4 years or so I will probably mis everyone. if you see the ragtop R/T and me in the chair behind it say, hey!
i have to stalk you down and slap you  , green hater    :nana: :rofl:

Mytur Binsdirti

I suppose that I'll be expected to grace everyone with my presence.

Tilar

You gonna wear that hat?  :lol:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

4cruzin

So are we having the typical group photo at 1:00 on Saturday?   :shruggy:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

69_500

Stuart your going to Carlisle? What car ya taking? I am trying to finalize plans to be there too. Anyone wanna split a room?

Mytur Binsdirti